• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.lovestreetlivingfoods.com/product-p/free-sample.htm

Up to 3 free samples. Only one of those can be a chocolate bar. Shipping costs depend on where you live. "Online delivery" is an option which might be a coupon or something.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If you go to their homepage, there is no link to the samples page. Probably got pulled due to overwhelming demand. This ... (more)

SweetClover (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 12:35p) |

I think the old adage of 'you snooze, you lose' is more like 'you work, you lose'

bargains (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 9:30p) |

DEAD page no longer found

AM6845 (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 7:18p) |

this rocks! ty! no cc infor asked for!

Thank you for choosing Love Street Living Foods! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Free shipping for me in Sacto, CA but you do have to sign up for a free account.

I got the coconut stuff!

Thanks OP

No shipping charges here, either. Thanks!

Thanks OP

Ty op. I never got a confirmation. I hope I still get it. Can't wait.

ty op

Good post, thanks Gauss44.

Thank you! Very excited!

The natural foods co-op near me sells this company's products, I've seen the chocolate bars, they are pricey, but the flavors unique. They usually have sales prior to the holidays. I was looking at the coconut sugar when last there, it comes in an 8 oz container, and was nearly $5. This has a low-glycemic index, and is supposed to be suitable for diabetics.

I would suggest you search the products you are interested in, and make sure they are in stock. They tell you that, "If product is out of stock, sample request will not be filled." For example: Maple sugar is listed, yet they have none when you search, I believe that's because it is seasonal and quantities are small. I have a small shaker of the sugar, I add it to an occasional bowl of oatmeal or cream of wheat. Cream it with a little butter and make maple butter/cream to spread on whatever.

The 'online delivery' is probably for retailers that have set up a business relationship with them, as they can receive samples as part of their order made online. If you place an order with them online, you can request a sample with each order. I'm curious about the Khadrawi Dates, as I love Medjools, and can buy them cheaply at the Islamic family owned store in town. Khadrawis are supposed to taste a bit like butterscotch.

There is a store selector online, Whole Foods carries this brand. But if you have a local organic/natural foods store, you may find these there. Cheaper to buy locally, than have shipped. I expect the samples to be a lot like the ones they occasionally give out at the local co-op; small packages to enable you to get a taste of the product.

Dianaberry1 said:   Ty op. I never got a confirmation. I hope I still get it. Can't wait.

Didn't you receive a message like this after submitting? "Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is 00000."

I tried to do this last night, and got an error upon submission, but it worked fine today. If you didn't get that message, try submitting another request.

Has anyone figured out what the "Online Delivery/No Shipping" means?

thanks, sweet deal.

VegasVegan said:   Has anyone figured out what the "Online Delivery/No Shipping" means?

In my post above, "The 'online delivery' is probably for retailers that have set up a business relationship with them, as they can receive samples as part of their order made online. If you place an order with them online, you can request a sample with each order." So, if they are delivering an online order placed, samples will arrive with that order. They are shipped free when just requesting samples.

too good to be true! thanks!

SweetClover said:   VegasVegan said:   Has anyone figured out what the "Online Delivery/No Shipping" means?

In my post above, "The 'online delivery' is probably for retailers that have set up a business relationship with them, as they can receive samples as part of their order made online. If you place an order with them online, you can request a sample with each order." So, if they are delivering an online order placed, samples will arrive with that order. They are shipped free when just requesting samples.

OK. So the OD/NS is the only shipping option that shows up for everyone? That's the only option at my zip.

OD/NS was the only option I got, too. I hope we do get theses samples!

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

VegasVegan said:   SweetClover said:   VegasVegan said:   Has anyone figured out what the "Online Delivery/No Shipping" means?

OK. So the OD/NS is the only shipping option that shows up for everyone? That's the only option at my zip.

Yes. Let me try to explain this better. You are getting either "Online Delivery" because you placed a separate order for delivery online, so the samples will accompany your 1st order, OR you will be charged "No Shipping" if you are just requesting samples with no online product order. Hope this makes it clearer to you. Either way, you are not charged shipping for the samples; but you do pay to ship an order you made, so the samples are added to that order, and will ship with it.

Wait, what? The chocolate is not gonna just start oozing out of my monitor at some point?

jam5150 said:   Wait, what? The chocolate is not gonna just start oozing out of my monitor at some point?

Online delivery sounds like they would send a coupon. The term "online delivery" isn't used anywhere else online that I can find.

thanks op

page not found now?

IndianInUSA said:   page not found now?

If you go to their homepage, there is no link to the samples page. Probably got pulled due to overwhelming demand. This is why the old freebie/deal adage is "You snooze, you lose."

I think the old adage of 'you snooze, you lose' is more like 'you work, you lose'

DEAD page no longer found

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014