Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

LOreal Paris Advanced Hair Care
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Out of samples..

zaydensmom (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 8:33p) |

^Bump^ This is available again, same as OP, 1st 60,000.

SweetClover (Dec. 17, 2012 @ 11:22p) |

I received this Tuesday. Thanks OP.

starborn (Feb. 20, 2013 @ 12:52a) |

"Are you ready to change the life of your hair? After five years of research, we want YOU to be the first to try our newest revolution in hair care before it's revealed to the world."

No purchase necessary. Begins 11/19/12 at 10AM ET, ends 12/15/12 at 10:00AM ET, or when supplies are exhausted (approximately 60,000), whichever occurs first. Offer open only to legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 18 or older. Void where prohibited by law.

Not the product pictured by the mod, this is a new mystery product line for advanced care that hasn't been released. You are getting a sample to coincide with this release.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi alohakala, and welcome to Fatwallet and the Free Stuff forum. can you please edit your post title to add "1st 60,000" and (more importantly) "Facebook". If possible, in the future, try to add a few details from your source, like what I copied from the FB wall and pasted in Quick Summary. Many don't use Facebook (and therefore don't want to waste time on a freebie from there), so as a courtesy, the Facebook posts are labelled as such in the title (plus some neg posts not stating "Facebook" in the title). TIA!

n 1 one thanks OP

SweetClover said:   Hi alohakala, and welcome to Fatwallet and the Free Stuff forum. can you please edit your post title to add "1st 60,000" and (more importantly) "Facebook". If possible, in the future, try to add a few details from your source, like what I copied from the FB wall and pasted in Quick Summary. Many don't use Facebook (and therefore don't want to waste time on a freebie from there), so as a courtesy, the Facebook posts are labelled as such in the title (plus some neg posts not stating "Facebook" in the title). TIA!

and thank YOU, SweetClover, for your gentle approach to a newbie. Quite refreshing!

Ty

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nice! Thanks OP

"YOUR SAMPLE IS ON ITS WAY"

Thank you!

This link didn't work for me, but I entered to win something instead.. Was that supposed to happen?

ty

Thanks OP!

Thanks, alohakala!

entered!

thanks entered

yeah!

Thanks!

ntg4ny said:   This link didn't work for me, but I entered to win something instead.. Was that supposed to happen?

You should have been signing up for a product sample, not entering to win something. The link takes you to a Facebook app, if you haven't already "liked" L’Oréal Paris USA on Facebook, you will need to do that first. Scroll down towards the bottom of the app and you will see a white button with uppercase letters that says "SIGN UP FOR A FREE SAMPLE". Once you click that button (or highlight it), the form will drop down below. It is a white form, and at the top it says, "Fill out the fields below to be one of the first to receive a free sample." If you were having problems with the link taking you to the sample app, you can use this link; http://bit.ly/AdvancedHair, as some have trouble using links to FB apps, but the bit.ly links will work instead.

OOS

"SORRY WE’RE OUT OF SAMPLES

Thank you for your interest! Please stay tuned for more updates. In just a short time, our revolutionary haircare line will be revealed to the world. "

lmao. You take this too seriously. Telling someone how to post. lol.

Out of samples..

^Bump^ This is available again, same as OP, 1st 60,000.

I received this Tuesday. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014