• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Nothing But Hair Care
Disclaimer
This takes a brief bit of work, but it's very easy to do, and you get 5 samples.

Get a Nothing But Hair Care Sample Pack In order to claim your free sample pack you will need 250 points and will need to upload a 'before' photo*. Just like them on Facebook and/or Twitter for 150 points. Watch two videos (You don't really have to watch them, just let them run while you do something else) for 100 more, or do more than one of the previous 150 pt ones. You'll have your 250 points. If the points aren't showing up, refresh the page. Submit your points and the claim form will open, fill it out and upload a photo* (Your photo isn't published on their wall unless you choose to do so separately.)

They will send you a sample pack of all you see in the picture:Nothing But Clarifying Shampoo, Nothing But Cleansing Conditioner, Nothing But Intense Healing Mask, Nothing But Pure Pudding, and Nothing But Curl Sealer. Go here for product information.

*Picture doesn't even need to be you/yours, just borrow one from Google images, upload it to your PC.

"No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase your chances of winning. To qualify to receive the sample pack, user must authorize the Buzztastic application and complete actions equalling 250 points. The claim form must be completed, including uploading a photo. Nothing But reserves the right to alter or discontinue the sample program at any time. Nothing But is not responsible for entries not received or sample delivery delays or errors. U.S. Only."

(there are 2̶1̶5̶3̶ of the 5000 left)

(there are 1̶5̶5̶3̶ of the 5000 left)

Now down to 408.

Member Summary

Nothing But Hair Care
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks -- this worked! Appreciate the tips on what to do as I might not have followed through otherwise!

This isn't working for me. ..And I really wanted to try it on my natural hair!

1052 of 5000 left. Mailed in 4-6 weeks. Thanks OP!

Thanks. op , got one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014