• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

See why millions of cooks count on Taste of Home for delicious, home-style dishes their families will love. You’ll enjoy 75+ tried-and-true recipes made with everyday ingredients in your seven-issue digital subscription.
If Taste of Home is not were you were looking for, click here and see what FREE business magazines and whitepapers you can select.

*Quantities are limited, so act now!

Member Summary

taste of home (11.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Got it - thanks OP!

Has anyone ever received digital subs from M2? ValuMags show up within hours, but I submitted for ToH the last time they had this deal as well as the digital Bloomberg Business-week, in both cases they told me it would take 8-10 weeks for delivery (what, they sending the digital bits via carrier pigeon?), and I've heard nothing from them since, other than ads for other magazines.

What's up with Mercury?

Seems you have to own a business to get the magazine.

I think there is an option for not employed

CharlieSummers said:   Has anyone ever received digital subs from M2? ValuMags show up within hours, but I submitted for ToH the last time they had this deal as well as the digital Bloomberg Business-week, in both cases they told me it would take 8-10 weeks for delivery (what, they sending the digital bits via carrier pigeon?), and I've heard nothing from them since, other than ads for other magazines.

What's up with Mercury?

I agree. I've never been successful with Mercury and digital magazines. For print magazines from them I'm batting .500. My guess is this little tidbit of fine print on the last page.

The publishers reserve the right to serve only those individuals who meet the publication qualifications.

How'd I end up with the print version?

The first issue of your qualifying print subscription(s) is estimated to arrive in 6 to 8 weeks.

I think you will receive the digital version in that time.

thanks love these free ones!

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014