Free Treat.com greeting cards (expired)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.freestufftimes.com/go/408/

Enter promo code: TREATFBONLY to get it free. Have it sent to yourself to get free shipping. CC required but went through just fine.

Update: There are 2 more codes available: TREATDOD and TREATBLOGR

Member Summary

greeting card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I was able to use all three codes, then delete my credit card info immediately.

Can all three codes be used in one order or is it through separate ordering? If no one answers this in time, I will answer it myself and edit with the question answered. - E

EDIT TO ADD: One at a time.

Thanks! I was able to use 2 out the 3.

I used all 3...thanks!

I don't have a credit card that will work anymore...

thanks!

Thanks, got all 3 cards for free.

used three - sent one to myself to use later and had them send the other two to the recipients. finally got my thank you cards done!

oooo, I gotta give it a try.

These are great! With Cardstore and treat, I got some really nice cards. Thank you OP!

very useful, thank you so much.

Thanks! I was able to use all three codes

Note: the above offers have expired, but code FREETREAT still works; although you do have to add credit card info, the cost is zero if you mail it to yourself. Can get the envelope pre-addressed if you choose.

Yes. But "FREETREAT" is only for the first time customer!

Are multiple accounts allowed like with Cardstore? (If no one answers my question, I will answer it myself and update the post) - E

I think you can create multiple accounts. But I am not sure whether they validate it based on credit card used.

good deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.