• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

stella artois
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Both codes did not work... any one have a different one that they want to lend to teh forum!?

scrollreader7 (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 1:24a) |

Got mine. Thanks!!

neuporter2 (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 10:26a) |

I just received my glass - very nice find. Thanks

veromay (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 12:30p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

* UNIQUE CODE IS INVALID OR HAS ALREADY BEEN USED

Your request has been received.

I never get them, but since they already have my info I'll try again.

Never got one either but gave it a try, thanks.

THANK YOU

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN RECEIVED. 9:45am PST

(never got the last one yet)

Cool! Looks like I got in on this one too! I received the personalized one a few months ago. Thanks Dee!

Here's a bit more info on this giveaway:

Each Code with the leading two (2) characters “NR” is unique and may only be entered once. Each Code with the leading two (2) characters “CP” may be entered up to five-hundred (500) times or while supplies last.

UNFORTUNATELY, The CP code shown above by Dee is no longer good - the 500 entries have been used already.

I just signed up for it using Dee's code and it went through no problem.

THANK YOU

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN RECEIVED. 11/21/2012 12:34 CST

Thank you so much for posting OP! Says my request has been received. (I received the other chalice that was posted several months ago.)

I was able to use the code 5 times to different address, then it replied unique code already used...

Available everywhere except TX. BUMMER

Mine went thru too! 2:41 eastern

Tried different browsers, got Java runtime error in Chrome. Gave it one last shot, got it! Thanks.

offer not valid in Texas =[

I have signed up for ev ery free glass offer they have had and never gotten any. I am beginning to think my mail man is a major lush.

Thanks Dee. Signed up earlier.
Happy Thanksgiving.

cybersherri said:   
UNFORTUNATELY, The CP code shown above by Dee is no longer good - the 500 entries have been used already.

Dee's code worked for me, 2:20 CST.

Worked for me. Thanks, OP!

worked for me too! Now lets see if I actually get one! LOL

In for one. Thanks Dee!

Code already used....

Thanks again OPD!

Worked for me with your code. Thanks.

got it to work in chrome on my tablet ( hey that was easy ;P ) actually it didnt work in ff and said code used already. also this is good news for me personally it means i will take my backup out of storage to use for the holidays. ( too scared i would break it like my original ) life is a Bliss drinking from this chalice!

I'm in with Dee's code. Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, OP! "Your request has been received".

Hmm there seems to be some controversy about whether it will come through or not, I remember just starting out as a FatWallet user and finding a link to one of these and getting super excited, lol I hope this one works because I've been looking forward to the chance of getting one :3

Thanks OP

In for one! Thanks!

thank you, my request has been received

CP code worked for me. thanks for sharing.

"Code already used"..

thanks OP!
be nice to get another free chalice from them.

Just worked for me too with OP's code.

Skipping 110 Messages...
I just received my glass - very nice find. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.