Stella Artois Holiday Chalice

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
got mine and my husbands today

Got mine in the mail..REALY nice!

Got mine the other day & received one from another promotion months ago. They're very nice. I gave them to a very good friend who collects beer glasses & steins. It made him very happy, but made me happier because I know he will enjoy them. 'Tis the season.

THANK YOU
FOR YOUR YOUR INTEREST.
THE HOLIDAY CHALICE OFFER WAS SUCH A SUCCESS THAT CHALICES FOR THIS CODE HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED.

womp womp

I got a free chalice last year, only 11.2 ounces. I ended up buying larger ones because I like the style.

Got mine too! Great Christmas gift for the hubby and his homie to drink beers w/the Bears. Thanks, OP!

"Thank You for your your interest. The Holiday Chalice Offer was such a Success that Chalices for this Code have been Exhausted."

I wonder if the deal is dead yet...

Got mine a few days ago, and then randomly got another a day later! Yah, now I have a pair!

got mine, thanks OP. nice cup

got mine

got mine today; gotta say, this is a nice looking glass. It was a pleasant surprise because i forgot all about it.

Mine came on Saturday. Had written it off since people got theirs over a month ago, but it still came. Looks nice.

I got mine today and i'm drinking out of it now

Suprise, Suprise. Got mine today. I have to say this is a beautiful chalice. Thanks Stella Artois and OP!

still waiting for mine, but this has given me a little hope

Got mine in the mail finally last week. It's super nice. Wish I had two!

All 4 I ordered showed up at their respective addresses; me, dad, brother, and son. Dad thought it was a wine glass, but that's okay.

This says I can order on Feb 15th (fingers crossed)

Out2Sea said:   This says I can order on Feb 15th (fingers crossed)

can u use the same code listed in first post?

Looking for new code for the new giveaway tried the old but didn't work I love these but I live in a dry county can some one please help

* UNIQUE CODE IS INVALID OR HAS ALREADY BEEN USED

Got mine last week. I watched the postman chuck it on my porch; Idk how it wasn't broken! Thanks OP

Thanks OP...I got one in the mail today..

Found a code laying around if anybody wants it. I already scored a few of these. The code is...NR3W7A7..hope it works.

Already been used.

Thanks OP... I am undecided whether to try ordering or not! I requested one of the custom engraved ones many many many months ago, and never received it. Also in a second promotion, for just a plain one, also never received. Do they "know" I don't like beer, and will be using it for other beverages? lol...

Both codes did not work... any one have a different one that they want to lend to teh forum!?

Got mine. Thanks!!

I just received my glass - very nice find. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014