• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check for email entitled "Amazon Student: $2 in MP3s Just for You"

Dear Amazon Student member, We'd like to offer you a $2 MP3 credit for the Amazon MP3 Store, good now through December 31, 2012. Just enter promo code SAFC-3CGFYE-J9UTG8 at the link above and follow the instructions to apply the credit to your account. Thank you for being an Amazon Student member.

I already redeemed the code above, but feel free to try it out as it may be the same code. Per Facebook page, all Amazon Student Members received an email with the code.

Link

Member Summary

music
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Codes appear to be unique, as mine was different.

Thanks OP. My code was different also.

Thanks OP

thanks

how do i become a Amazon student member?

enroll in a college or university, get an email address with .edu, join amastone with that address, voila

Sadly, I didn't seem to get an email... I checked my spam folders and both the email accounts associated with my Amazon one and it just wasn't there... :\

Oddly enough, I got a code even though my student prime membership expired months ago. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014