http://www2.freebizmag.com/10025370/welcome.html

52-week subscription
First 500

Member Summary

entertainment weekly (30.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thx, OP.

Usually when they are limited to 500 they have geared them to a select market. I receive everything I sign up for on Freebiz. The only ones I dont get are ones like this. I'm not sure if they base these on the email addresses they were originally sent to?

We'll see. Ty op

Trying to get this for Mom. I hope she gets it, love that EW.

huss417 said:   Usually when they are limited to 500 they have geared them to a select market. I receive everything I sign up for on Freebiz. The only ones I dont get are ones like this. I'm not sure if they base these on the email addresses they were originally sent to?

No, it doesn't depend on who gets these sent to their email address. I have responded to so many that were sent to my email address and have never been one of the first 500 even though I respond right away.

Now, I don't even bother with these first 500 ones because I know I won't get them.

Thanks OP, I'll see if I'm selected.

dead

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014