• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
got the gift card today. Signed up 2-3 days prior.

Received gift card here too. I've received one text from them (2 days ago), so I can cancel future texts from them now.

Ditto. I had already canceled the txt

Got email today

Thanks! Got all three Visa cards registered.

I thought the signup went okay and I got the first text but didn't get anything after that. When I tried to login, I get "We're sorry but the login information entered cannot be validated. Please re-enter your email address and Visa NFL Fan Offers password." T_T

edit: Okay, switched browsers from Firefox to Chrome and then apparently it went through... :\ Is it just me or is Chrome becoming the new Firefox?

Its getting red because you're giving them permission to access your transaction history, which must include deposits and balances. thanks but no thanks

CouponObsessed said:   Its getting red because you're giving them permission to access your transaction history, which must include deposits and balances. thanks but no thanks

Well... they will find mine fairly useless. I direct deposit a month, and make the usual grocery, chain drug store, and online purchase. All kinds of people already have access to my history on things like purchases and spending habits; via all those "loyalty cards" they make you use if you want the best prices. The FAQ even states that green votes are for something you would recommend to others, red for something you would not recommend. Given what you stated, I understand the concerns some have.

Nice!

THey sent me x2 $5 Amazon cards I wonder if I will get more.

also zero texts, a couple emails.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014