• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
free $5 Amazon Gift Card after signing up for free Visa NFL Offers

free $5 Amazon Gift Card after signing up for free Visa NFL Offers
Get a free $5 Amazon gift card from VISA and the NFL.

Visa debit or credit card users only(must enter your card number for proof).

Sign up for Visa NFL Fan Offers, enter promo code AMAZON5 and you can get a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card: http://vi.sa/S6lPK1

Limited time offer; While supplies last.

techman01 op

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nice!

jessglade (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 7:41a) |

THey sent me x2 $5 Amazon cards I wonder if I will get more.

Kentucky7887 (Dec. 17, 2012 @ 2:04p) |

also zero texts, a couple emails.

Kentucky7887 (Dec. 17, 2012 @ 2:04p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Eh. A valid mobile phone # is req'd. Think I'll pass up getting spammed. Thanks anyway, BB.

I agree to receive (a) up to 16 personalized SMS messages a month (plus additional service alerts) via text message from Visa NFL Fan Offers on my enrolled mobile phone, and (b) email messages at my enrolled email address. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. To stop receiving text messages from Visa NFL Fan Offers, reply STOP to any text message. I also agree to receive an additional text message confirming my opt-out after I text STOP.

Why is this getting red? It seems like a decent offer if you can just opt out of the text messages.

Quick in - quick out

It's worth it people. They won't spam you once you text STOP.

Thanks bb!

For those who enjoy getting texts from bots. The rest of us will spend more than $5 of our time getting rid of the spam, once or forever. If your time is worth zero, do it. I know which way you voted.

Thanks!

Anyone receive the $5 card yet??

Card comes via E-mail in about 7 days.

use google voice phone# if you have one

I received a text stating I will receive my gift card in 7 days by email.

cheapo604 said:   use google voice phone# if you have one

I did and no message was sent to my Google account.

any clue for those who do not have visa nfl card

They sure want a lot for an Amazon $5 GC.

Works with Google Voice - I plan on blocking this once I get my gc - TY OP!

I used my google number and I got a text in seconds after submitting the form. A popup window then asked for a code from the first text.
Text said: 66520: Visa NFL Fan Offers: To confirm your mobile phone number and complete enrollment, input code [xxx] on the enrollment form. 6:30 PM
66520: Nice play! Look for your $5 Amazon.com Gift Card by email from Visa NFL Fan Offers in about 7 days. Terms apply http://vi.sa/AMZN5.. STOP 2 quit 6:31 PM
66520: Welcome to Visa NFL Fan Offers! Get offers and chances to win. Up to 16 msgs/mth+service msgs. Msg&data rates may apply. Txt HELP for help; STOP to quit 6:31 PM

Thanks. cancel/block after 8 days.

snork615 said:   For those who enjoy getting texts from bots. The rest of us will spend more than $5 of our time getting rid of the spam, once or forever. If your time is worth zero, do it. I know which way you voted.

As others pointed out, you can stop the text simply by replying STOP to any texts. Also, cell phones have an option to block messages, as well as phone calls, even my basic crappy Tracfone from Samsung has this feature, I use have used it quite a few times and it does the job.

And rockdeal, you don't need an NFL=branded VISA card (Do they even exist?), it's with any VISA debit/credit card.

BTW, the submit took forever in Firefox, it timed out without submitting. Worked fine in Google Chrome though.

Ok people besides text, spam etc, sign away your purchase history of 13 months and future for targeted ads: worth 5 bucks? Maybe to some ..

"Transaction History Information By enrolling in Visa NFL Fan Offers you agree that each time you make a purchase with your enrolled Visa card(s), purchase details (including air travel itinerary information and location of the merchant) may be used by the Visa NFL Fan Offers program to deliver you customized offers and messages. You also agree that your historic (up to 13 months) and future transaction history may be accessed and used by the Visa NFL Fan Offers program to create a profile and to provide you with offers and messages based on your purchase behavior."

I signed up.
I get $5
I spend $5
Gave card I never use.
Will text "STOP" as soon as I use the $5 and get message.

DONE

You can use the same number (I used a Google Voice one) to sign up multiple times with different cards/emails.

Just enrolled but its stuck on processing my enrollment info.

Worked for me. Stupid system sends the verifying text message before they valid the credit card #! Also, the 3 "digit" verification code has a letter in it.

session time out, never able to complete the form.

darlamack said:   Just enrolled but its stuck on processing my enrollment info.

jsyin said:   session time out, never able to complete the form.

This happened to me (scroll up to see my earlier post). I was able to get it to work when I switched browsers. It got stuck and timed out in Firefox, but worked fine in Chrome. I also tried refreshing in Firefox, still wouldn't work, so I gave up and switched to Chrome. I suggest you try a different browser and see if it works. You should get a text message within a minute or two of submission should it work. YMMV as to which browser will work best for you.

signed up.
hope it comes.
thanks op.

Success!
Google voice #
Had to try 3x because the enrollment 3 digit code box kept disappearing

Great - got the confirmation for the $5 gift card via text as well!

Any receivers yet??

All signed up. Thanks!

thanks for your info

received a confirmation text last monday but still no gift card

I received a confirmation text a week ago but still no gift card.

same here, no gift card yet.. this is turning out to be blah

Just got the gift card codes for two of the accounts I have signed up for !!!!

Just got my gift card. applied to account now time to cancel.

signed up yesterday and got the gift card code this afternoon. very easy.

Skipping 11 Messages...
also zero texts, a couple emails.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.