Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2x Free Protein bars FS. Also 14.99/yr Lose It Premium if you want that

http://www.rechargefoods.com/lose-it-sample-pack
try other browsers if you can not open the link

Two deals from Lose It (iOS, Android, Nook, Kindle Web).

2x free 100 calorie protein bars with coupons and free shipping. [rechargefoods.com]
Your FREE Lose It! sample pack includes two delicious Raspberry + Apple bars, plus coupons for use in our store. You'll find the tangy Raspberry with a not-so-tart Apple makes the perfect 10:00 am snack to hold you over for lunch.
- 100 Calories
- 8g Protein
- 3g Fiber
Their new Premium service is going to retail for 29.99/yr. Available through 12/1 for 14.99/yr.

Visit the LoseIt Premium page [loseit.com] and log in (create an account if you don't have one). Once you're logged in, the upgrade price will be 14.99yr
http://www.loseit.com/premium/?utm_source=u15&utm_medium=email&u...

Lose It! now offers connected health & fitness goals for exercise, nutrient intake, sleep, steps, and many more. We integrate your goals with the rest of your Lose It! experience to make tracking even easier. Goal tracking is a snap with devices and apps from our partners. Seamlessly track your weight from a wireless scale, your steps from a connected pedometer, your runs from RunKeeper, and many more! What better way to stay motivated than pit your friends against each other to lose weight, eat healthy, or stay active? Not feeling competitive? Set up a group challenge for you and your friends to achieve an objective together. When you do a Lose It! challenge,

teach42 op

Member Summary

yum (9.15kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Recharge Bars (82.15kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

I keep getting an error while trying to checkout.

Anarchist said:   I keep getting an error while trying to checkout.

Same here.

On SD it says it's dead

Hello, ...

Thank you for your order from Recharge. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at...

It's NOT dead, I just tried to post this, but the FW software caught the duplicate URL. I searched, but the OP does not have the name of product/company* in the title, which makes it impossible to search for an existing thread. Here is some info I was going to put in my post as to how to get this.

*Recharge

FREE Recharge Bars Sample Pack! If you get an error, you may need to go back and try again. They are having trouble with their site, so If you submitted the form it may have went through for you even if there was an error requesting the sample. Go to their homepage, check where it says 'CART' on upper left, if there is a (1) after the word 'CART', simply click on the cart, and proceed to check-out. Sign-in as a 'guest', it will tell you that there is no payment when you get to the 'PAYMENT' page.

If the link doesn’t work, go to their their homepage, type “sample” in the search box, the sample screen will come up and you should be able to order it from there.

I signed up for these a few weeks ago and got my sample within a week. They taste really... interesting?

yumpickles said:   They taste really... interesting?

They look like a Quaker chewy granola bar, with crispy grains in it, but they have raspberry and apple bits, judging by the pic. Sooooo.... does "interesting" mean good?

The offer seems legit, thanks OP no problems here, hope it comes :}

LOSE IT! SAMPLE PACK
Sold Out! Please check back soon.
- E

Came today. Tried one, they are a texture very much like the Quaker Chewy bars. They have fruit-flavored bits made of dehydrated fruit powder. These are whey protein bars, and they have a 'milky' taste like powdered milk, or evaporated milk, with the raspberry flavor stronger than the apple. They aren't great, but not bad either. The size is also around the size of the Quaker Chewy bars.

OFFER EXPIRED.

thanks for this great offer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014