• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tuscan Style Medley Dog
Disclaimer

Tuscan Style Medley Dog
Disclaimer
Special Announcement: We're offering a special gift to our Facebook fans! Get a FREE Beneful Tuscan Style Medley Dog Food Sample for your dog. For the first 100,000 people!

Good only in U.S.A., A.P.O.'s, F.P.O.'s. Void where taxed, prohibited, restricted. Allow 4-6 weeks for shipment. LIMIT ONE REQUEST PER HOUSEHOLD. P.O. Box address not accepted. Group requests void. Sale, purchase, assignment or other transfer prohibited. Submissions that in Nestlé Purina PetCare Company's sole discretion do no comply with terms and conditions ofoffer, including fraudulent submissions, are invalid.

Member Summary

Tuscan Style Medley Dog
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!

Sweet. Green for you OP

I thank you and our dog Murphy thanks you!

"Success!
Congratulations! You'll be receiving your special gift in 4-6 weeks."

Thanks, OP!

Thank you.Bandit thanks you too.

Thanks so much! My pup is gonna love this.

bump

ty

This came today, 3 small cans in a box.

ETA: My sister opened it further, while it looked like 3 cans, there were two cardboard 'fake' ones on each end with the real can sandwiched in the middle. She thought it was a ridiculous waste of packaging, could have put the single can in a smaller box. The doggies aren't going to get much. Oh, well...

SweetClover said:   This came today, 3 small cans in a box.

This came the other day and I just opened it. The packaging says "3 3oz cans," but inside was one can and two fake paper cans.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.