• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Thank You!The first issue of your qualifying print subscription(s) is estimated to arrive in 6 to 8 weeks.

I hope Hearst would combine (I think they've done that w/my freebie subs on their car mags) the several 2 MONTH "subscriptions" I've filled out already (would add to almost a full year)...

BTW, Mercury doesn't mention anywhere if it is the 2 months freebie offered elsewhere or if it is a FULL YEAR...

Also, after the Survey they offer (through their Blue Dolphin subsidiary) the $2/year sub offer (it's NOT MANDATORY, skip if you don't want to give your credit info, just click on the upper-righthand x and close the window...).

got it, thankts. have received several FREE through this previous link.

Thanks!

Thanks! I hope it goes through. I try to bring something for everyone to read at the hospital.

Thanks

The title should be changed.

2 issues is not a subscription. It's two free issues.

in for 2

thanks

thanks!

Thanks OP!!!

thanks

Got this week! Also did on the FreeBiz I think, so received double the same issues. Two issues on same day.

out of cosmo, too much demand

Check the OTHER post out there (just posted earlier tonight, 12 Feb 2013) for a 1 YEAR sub (also via Mercury), rather than the 2-3 month one on this post's link, I've just suscribed from it.

Due to overwhelming demand, Cosmopolitan is currently out of stock.

Out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014