• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cafe Escapes K-Cup
Disclaimer
Get a Cafe Escapes K-Cup Sample Pack for the first 14,000! – Use this this link to enter without uploading a photo

“The first 14,000 fans who enter will get a free K-Cup® sampler pack!”

ETA: Apparently the nophotoform link doesn't work (though it's the same link on all the freebie boards/blogs). I don't use k-cups, so I didn't do this myself. I simply copied my blogger source. rsuaver has posted below how to enter without the photo upload , if you want to do that.

As of 45 minutes ago, they posted this as an update on their FB wall, so there may still be samples left, but probably not for long. If you get the same email billrubin posted, that means you will get the sample.

Update: "We're all out of sampler packs, ..." as jaws3 posted below.

Member Summary

Cafe Escapes K-Cup
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link doesn't work to enter without photo.

You have to allow the app and then to enter without photo, look at the bottom small print for a link.

Got email that said "Thank you for showing us how you love to indulge. We've received your entry and will notify you if you're a winner. As a special thanks for sharing a moment of indulgence with us, we're sending a K-Cup® sample pack to our first 14,000 fans!" Hopefully this means I am among those first 14,000.

all gone

rsuaver said:   Link doesn't work to enter without photo.

You have to allow the app and then to enter without photo, look at the bottom small print for a link.

I'm just the messenger, as I didn't sign-up for this deal. I just copied the info from the blogger who is my source. I tried searching, but ironically every body else has the exact same link. It looks like a message you would get after entering. I'll update the OP.

billrubin said:   Got email that said "Thank you for showing us how you love to indulge. We've received your entry and will notify you if you're a winner. As a special thanks for sharing a moment of indulgence with us, we're sending a K-Cup® sample pack to our first 14,000 fans!" Hopefully this means I am among those first 14,000.

I checked their Facebook page (as I didn't sign up for this freebie myself, don't use k-cups), and a number of people wondered the same thing. Café Escapes replied and said that if you got the email confirming your registration, it means you will get the sample pack. So, yes, you are among the 1st 14,000.

jopainter said:   all gone

Not according to Café Escapes, they posted less than 30 minutes ago with a link "Have you entered for your chance to indulge today?". Did you receive the same email billrubin did?

We're all out of sampler packs, but enter now for a chance to win our daily and grand prizes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014