• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dec. 4th, we’re giving EVERY person with the first name of Jim a FREE Sweet Jim Beam® Bacon Swiss Burger just for being named Jim.

Jim Day is BACK! On Dec. 4th, we’re giving EVERY person with the first name of Jim a FREE Sweet Jim Beam® Bacon Swiss Burger just for being named Jim. This year, we’ll also share the burger love with those who live on James Street!

Visit http://www.redrobin.com/ to find the nearest Red Robin near you!

Valid only at participating U.S. restaurants. Offer valid for one Sweet Jim Beam® Bacon Swiss Burger on 12/4/12 only, Dine In only, for Guests 18 years or older, with a valid ID showing proof of their name or address. Burgers are served a la carte; fries, drink and tip are not included.

Offer is good for all Guests with the first name of Jim and the derivative of it: James, Jamie, Jaime, Jaimie, Jami, Jamey, Jameson, Jimmy, Jimi, Jim, and of course, Jimbo; and for anyone who lives on Jim Street or on any street that includes a variation of Jim in the street name.

Member Summary

Get a Free Jim Beam Burger at RED ROBIN on 12/4
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't trust it. If you name is Jim and you live on James street, they will call in the special RedRobin swat team and take you away into their warehouse and cook you.

I had a friend that once fell for this 'promotion'... HAD...

I will not participate because this is a racist promotion that requires people to show a valid ID. Everyone knows that minorities and immigrants are less likely to have valid ID. Also because my name isn't Jim.

homersboy6 said:   I will not participate because this is a racist promotion that requires people to show a valid ID. Everyone knows that minorities and immigrants are less likely to have valid ID. Also because my name isn't Jim.

Sorry sir, you can't participate.
Mi nombre es Jim.
No sir, your name is Jaime.

homersboy6 said:   I will not participate because this is a racist promotion that requires people to show a valid ID. Everyone knows that minorities and immigrants are less likely to have valid ID. Also because my name isn't Jim.

oh please, it isn't racist. you can't blame the restaurant for wanting valid proof so people don't scam them. is it also racist if they ask you for ID to order a beer?

So you have to have a valid photo ID to get a free burger but not to vote for US president?????

MISTERCHEAP said:   homersboy6 said:   I will not participate because this is a racist promotion that requires people to show a valid ID. Everyone knows that minorities and immigrants are less likely to have valid ID. Also because my name isn't Jim.

oh please, it isn't racist. you can't blame the restaurant for wanting valid proof so people don't scam them. is it also racist if they ask you for ID to order a beer?

I believe the original posters are being factious. Also, obviously not named 'Jim'.

futhey said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   homersboy6 said:   I will not participate because this is a racist promotion that requires people to show a valid ID. Everyone knows that minorities and immigrants are less likely to have valid ID. Also because my name isn't Jim.

I believe the original posters are being factious. Also, obviously not named 'Jim'.

Sarchasm.

What about Jimster? - E

Awesome!! Discrimination works in my favor for once!!!

Be vewwy vewwy careful, Him.

Congrats to all the Jim's everywhere!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014