Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP !

RandyChilcher (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 11:37a) |

Thanks OP

gardenlife1 (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 12:46p) |

hope ya like it yo

robdls8797 (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 7:20p) |

Thanks! We've received your request and we'll get right on roasting and mailing your coffee.

Please allow 5-6 weeks for shipping.

worked for me!

Works with Google's Chrome on a Mac. Thanks - I love good coffee!

Thanks. The sample coffee should be mailed in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks. The sample coffee should be mailed in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks OP! Always love free coffee - this looks pretty good.

TYVM!

Got mine !

got mine. thanks! yum COFFEE!!

Thanks! We've received your request and we'll get right on roasting and mailing your coffee.

Please allow 5-6 weeks for shipping. Yeah!!! Thank you!!!

I am willing to bet we NEVER see this. It is posted on EVERY frugal/free/homemaker blog & website I hit this am (5+).

Thank you OP.

thanks OP 4 to 6 weeks

Offer available to US residents only. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply. Limited quantities available. Only one sample request will be honored per household. Sample includes one 4-oz. packet of medium-roast GreySky Sumatra Toba coffee, accompanied by a coupon code for 15% off your first order of any coffee beans from GreySky Coffee Inc.
Please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery. See additional terms.

Promotion restrictions: Residents of the United States of America only. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply. Only one sample request will be honored per household, as established by email address and/or postal address. Not available to employees of GreySky Coffee or their families, or returning customers. Offer has no value and cannot be exchanged or refunded. GreySky Coffee may terminate this promotion at any time, without notice. Limited quantities available.

Thanks I got it!

Thanks OP, green 4 U

I was able to complete the form in Firefox. Hope we get the sample.

thanks

marvholly said:   I am willing to bet we NEVER see this. It is posted on EVERY frugal/free/homemaker blog & website I hit this am (5+).

They posted it on their Facebook wall days before it showed up on the boards/blogs.

November 28 "Try a FREE sample of our newest roast, Sumatra Toba!

This single-origin 100% arabica coffee is imported fair-trade from Indonesia, and is roasted American (Medium roast) by us in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Perfect for the holidays, this cup tastes of 70% dark chocolate, cinnamon and pine trees."

"70% dark chocolate, cinnamon and pine trees"? (Wondering what "pine trees" taste like?) The Green Mountain sample was on "EVERY frugal/free/homemaker blog & website", and people reported receiving their sample (including moi).

Thanks! We've received your request and we'll get right on roasting and mailing your free sample.

Thanks fixfox69!

Thanks! We've received your request and we'll get right on roasting and mailing your free sample.

Still works.

SweetClover said:   

"70% dark chocolate, cinnamon and pine trees"? (Wondering what "pine trees" taste like?)

Obviously you've never eaten squirrel that lived on a diet pine cones. It's not a flavor I'd want in my coffee either.

VegasVegan said:   SweetClover said:   

"70% dark chocolate, cinnamon and pine trees"? (Wondering what "pine trees" taste like?)

Obviously you've never eaten squirrel that lived on a diet pine cones. It's not a flavor I'd want in my coffee either.

I've never eaten squirrel, and most of the ones I was around were eating a diet of acorns, hickory nuts and black walnuts (not many pine trees around those parts). Pine cones probably make less-tasty squirrels in the way that deer feeding on corn lacks the gamey taste of weed-eating ones. So I am going to guess that pine cone-eating squirrels are not a nice flavor. Probably bitter. As I would think "pine trees" would taste.

Anywhoo, I found more on their website, this makes a bit more sense than the Facebook description: " Sumatra Toba, Indonesia The region of Sumatra in Indonesia has a totally unique processing method, and the result is enormous, delicious, unique coffee beans. Tastes of 70% baker's dark chocolate and spicyness, and smells "foresty", like a Christmas evergreen-pine tree with menthol. Medium to Medium-Dark roast."

Menthol is used as a food flavor agent, it has a cool minty taste and odor. My guess is the roasting method causes the "foresty" smell, causing a scent like pine and cool mint. And since smell affects taste, the coffee has a mocha-spice flavor with a cooling after-effect. It DOES sound different, so we will have to wait for the sample to find out.

Perhaps those who get the sample can post their impressions, as I'm curious as to how this tastes. If it's nasty, no big loss; all you invested was the time to request the sample and make the coffee.

Ummmm.... pine trees
Worth a try
Thanks, fixfox69

tks op

Thanks OP.
"Thanks! We've received your request and we'll get right on roasting and mailing your free sample."

Thanks OP!

thx

Thanks OP! Love my morning coffee.

ty

FF worked for me. In for 1.

Thanks OP !

Thanks OP

hope ya like it yo

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014