• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Instant Video on Roku

With Amazon Instant Video, you can now browse and purchase your favorite movies and TV shows on your TV with the Roku player and watch them instantly.

• Selection: Find thousands of new release movies and day-after-broadcast TV shows for rent or purchase on your TV
    • Instant Gratification: Order movies and TV shows right from your couch and watch immediately after purchase. No lines, no returns, incredible selection. Missed your favorite TV show last night? Watch it on Amazon Instant Video the day after it airs
    • Access: Movies and TV shows that you buy or rent online can be viewed on your Roku, or any other compatible device
    • Your Watchlist: Your Watchlist is available from the Amazon Instant Video channel on the Roku Streaming Player or from the web. Your Watchlist helps you keep track of the movies and TV episodes you want to view later. You can add favorites and new discoveries to your list - then come back anytime to watch instantly. Add any title to Your Watchlist today, and enjoy when you're ready.
    • Amazon Prime: Prime members get unlimited access to over 30,000 Prime Instant Video titles at no additional cost

To receive this promotion:

1. Register a Roku streaming player with Amazon Instant Video for the first time between December 3, 2012 and January 7, 2013. Only first time registrations are eligible - customers who register a Roku steaming player that was previously registered are ineligible for this promotion. Limit one per customer.

2. Your credit in the amount of $5 will be automatically applied to your account after successful registration and will be applied to your purchase or rental of eligible movies or TV episodes. This credit will expire on March 31, 2013.

Member Summary

roku
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Re-registering an existing Roku doesn't work (yes, I tried it).

coolbreeze said:   Re-registering an existing Roku doesn't work (yes, I tried it).

Only works for first-time registration.

Thanks, didn't know that

Drats I just registered my Roku on Thursday!

awesome, got it!, thanks

TYOP...!!!
$5, here it comes...

Can Amazon videos be saved to hard drive so that I can view when I travel (no Internet)?

docjoo said:   Can Amazon videos be saved to hard drive so that I can view when I travel (no Internet)?

Yes.

Thanks OP!

Thanks. Never registered my 6-month old Roku with Amazon. Got the credit.

Just reg mine. Older units can still be reg with Amazon. Credit is linked to your Amazon act. Code is obtained once you load the Amazon channel to your watch list, then go to "get started". Simple and easy.

Monday is the last day to register your Roku if you have not done so yet and claim the $5 Instant Video Credit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014