ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas (2012)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

25 Days of Christmas
Disclaimer
=http://beta.abcfamily.go.com/specials/25-days-christmas=

1. Visit abcfamily.com/25days (or direct link above) every day through December 25.
2. Find the Disney Movie Rewards logo then click on it to return to our (Disney Movie Rewards) site.
3. Sign in or join Disney Movie Rewards to get bonus points.

I know the individual days are posted. This is just a thread for people who only want to use one post.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Check your points. It said I got 5 points but I noticed that my total points didn't change. I checked my points under My... (more)

josh555 (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 4:17p) |

December 26, 2012

Humbug! Looks like there was an issue with our final 25 Days of Cheer code! Simply enter the code: 25do... (more)

josh555 (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 11:06a) |

Yeah ... I spoke too soon

kmsandrbs (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 11:47a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for this, I put a link on my home screen because Id never remember otherwise.

I'm feeling stupid~ can anyone help me find the logo?

sLinktastic said:   I'm feeling stupid~ can anyone help me find the logo?

Scroll down on right side 2/3 down.

alanmax said:   sLinktastic said:   I'm feeling stupid~ can anyone help me find the logo?

Scroll down on right side 2/3 down.

Thanks a ton alanmax~ lol I guess it's one of my duller days I appreciate it :3

Thanks also to the OP~ I love DMR! Green for you! :3

The thing I like about this method is that you don't have to put in the daily code, it does it for you automatically when you follow the steps.

12/5. About 2/3 of the way down on the right hand side.

12/6 is up

15 points for the weekend is up (12/7 - 2/9 all in one)

12/10 is up. 5 points.

12/11 is up. 5 points.

12/12/12 (sorry, couldn't resist) is up. 5 points.

12/13 is up for 5 points

12/14-16 is up. 15 points.

12/17 is up. 5 points.

12/18 is up. 5 points.

12/19 is up. 5 points.

12/20 is up. 5 points.

12/21-23 is up. 15 points.

12/24 5 points up. One more day ...

Last day! Get the points (then unsubscribe or unsticky the thread)

Check your points. It said I got 5 points but I noticed that my total points didn't change. I checked my points under My DMR and saw that there was no entry for Dec-25-2012. I tried adding the code manually and it said Sorry, but you have already entered this code. I also tried adding the Dec-24-2012 code manually and it said the same thing.

December 26, 2012

Humbug! Looks like there was an issue with our final 25 Days of Cheer code! Simply enter the code: 25doc12 into your account to claim your 5 points! Code expires 12/27/12.

Enter code manually.

Yeah ... I spoke too soon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014