• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check your emails or log into your account tomorrow to see if you have 'bonus" points to spend. valid to 12/10 only

www.shopyourway.com

Member Summary

ShopYourWay
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i didnt use mine so now its gone .. o well

zip1212 (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 8:04a) |

Check your emails.. received 3000 SYWR points today
valid 1/14/2013 to 1/17/2013

SlamminMOFO (Jan. 14, 2013 @ 7:24p) |

I got the email, but I did not get the points in my account.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jan. 14, 2013 @ 9:53p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got $3.00. More typically, I have been getting $5.00. $3.00 may not be worth the trip

I had $5 till 12/3 - not used so gone now

Thanks for the head's up. I miss most of these rewards before they expire (missed a 10,000 point bonus last month, although I did manage to use a "valued member" $5 bonus last week!).

I also recently received an "anniversary" bonus coupon from them for $15 in points with purchase of $50 by 1/04, which is a good deal.

I just have to remember to open their emails instead of deleting them before reading!

Sweet.... received 3 smackers.

3000 pts for me too, but only at Kmart and only on toys. meeh... I'll skip

TheNomad said:   3000 pts for me too, but only at Kmart and only on toys. meeh... I'll skip
I think you can still use on other items and either at Sears or Kmart.

rbsolanki said:   TheNomad said:   3000 pts for me too, but only at Kmart and only on toys. meeh... I'll skip

AFAIK, none of these points are limited. I always receive it for "shoes" or for "toys" - works on everything.

FlyingDelphin said:   rbsolanki said:   TheNomad said:   3000 pts for me too, but only at Kmart and only on toys. meeh... I'll skip

AFAIK, none of these points are limited. I always receive it for "shoes" or for "toys" - works on everything.

Got $5 last week used it on Lands End order then got another $8 yesterday. See what I can use it for.

i got 8000 ($8)

boo, nothing for me

Is this something that everybody is supposed to be getting, because I just logged into my account and there's nothing.

Nitekim said:   Is this something that everybody is supposed to be getting, because I just logged into my account and there's nothing.

It's random I think.. I didnt get one the last time but this time I did.

Thanks - had 7k I wouldn't have used otherwise.

Thank you op!
On Friday I had $10.50 in points to use since all points poir to this promo where going to expire atuomaticly for all members.
Does anyone how to combine the SYW rewards accounts?
For some odd reason I have two accounts.

Does the coupon/reward itself have to be used by tomorrow, or just that you have to log in by tomorrow? I can't get into my account right now as I locked myself out with an incorrect password.

Mine expired on 12/3. Oh, well! Thanks anyhow

You need to call customer care for this , I had 2 accounts and then they linked both my accounts but I thinkit does take abt 24 hrs to reflect in their system...anyhow u can give it a try

I got 7000pts. But it doesn't say when they expire. I had .79 in there and it says that expires on 12/31. So I'm wondering if I have to go spend my $7.79 now.

i didnt use mine so now its gone .. o well

Check your emails.. received 3000 SYWR points today

SlamminMOFO said:   Check your emails.. received 3000 SYWR points today
I got the email, but I did not get the points in my account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014