20 Free Recipe eBooks -Kindle Amazon

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Holiday Recipes: 150 Easy Recipes and Gifts From Your Kitchen
Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipe Book: 30 Easy Set It & Forget It Meals
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Easy, Healthy And Delicious Chicken Recipes For Your Slow Cooker (Easy, Healthy And Delicious Recipes For Your Slow Cooker)
First, the Soup: Healthy Soup, Stew, and Chili Recipes (a Scrumptious Low-Calorie Recipes Cookbook)
40 Fabulous Chicken Recipes For Dinner For Your Slow Cooker (Easy Dinner Recipes - The Chicken Crock Pot Recipes Collection)
"My Favorite Gluten Free Cake Recipes" : 25 Quick and Easy Mouth Watering Gluten Free Cake Recipes
Food Drying: Food Dehydration and Safe Storage
Food Canning: How To Safely Preserve Foods
30 Easy Chocolate Recipes: Decadent Chocolate Treats (Easy Recipes Collection)
Homeschool Mosaics' Holiday Blessings
Easy Holiday Party Appetizers N Side Dishes
Holiday Homemade Soup and Salad Recipes-Including Fruit Salad and Vegetable Soup
Special Desserts for Holidays & Family Gatherings - 22 Delicious Family-Favorite Dessert Recipes To Enjoy During the Holidays
Delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes! (Delicious Cake Mix Desserts!)
Diabetic Cookbook - 60 Easy and Mouth Watering Diabetic Friendly Lunch & Dinner Recipes that Even Your Family Love - VOL 1 (Diabetic Cookbook Series)
The Mexican Food Cookbooks - Quesadillas: 40 Simple and Easy To Make Quesadilla Recipes
25 Scrumptious Desserts, How to Create Simple Delicious Desserts (Home Flavors Cookbook)
How To Make Amazing Lunches - Top 30 Fast, Easy & Delicious Meal Recipes Volume 2
Easy Soups and Stews (Cooking for Everyone)

Free for limited time only.... Free to all, not just Prime!...12/06/2012

Member Summary

Book (26.32kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Great find!
BUT, watch the prices. For example,Vegan Slow Cooker is free for prime only.

Grabbed a couple thanx

FYI, Vegan Slow Cooker (last one) is NOT free...don't click on it...

The one I wanted Vegan Slowcooker is free for prime only. Didn't check others.

Over half of these are free for non Prime members. If you have One-Click setup, it makes it even easier. Took me about 10 minutes to go through the list and save the free books. Thanks for the link !!!

GeorgeGarman said:   Great find!
BUT, watch the prices. For example,Vegan Slow Cooker is free for prime only.

kenyee said:   FYI, Vegan Slow Cooker (last one) is NOT free...don't click on it...

slowcarr said:   The one I wanted Vegan Slowcooker is free for prime only. Didn't check others.

I removed it from the list. Thanks

Nice! This will be handy in the kitchen!

Thanks OP. Love crockpot recipes. Try to use it once a week all year long.

Food Drying: Food Dehydration and Safe Storage
First, the Soup: Healthy Soup, Stew, and Chili Recipes (a Scrumptious Low-Calorie Recipes Cookbook)

Free for Prime members only

The books I wanted are free for pirme members only

"Free for limited time only.... Free to all, not just Prime!"

huh? I missing something?

can this list be REDUCED to.. the Free ones pls?

ok, cool, there are 11 free ones I believe.. thanks OP

The free kindle books are ofter limited by quantity or time, so always check the price before purchasing. BTW, if you do buy a book you are not happy with, Amazon will refund your money within a few days (15 I think).

I could find only one free book! bummer...

some of these arn't free anymore, but the prices still are not too bad.

Dead. All books are $.99 or more, though they're still free for Prime rental.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014