rated:
http://www.facebook.com/PETCO?sk=app_239115542842566

play the game then enter your pals rewards number to get them

Member Summary

Petco
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Annoying game! lol. I got $5

Not loading for me

I think they broke the Facebook. Not loading.

this is a dead end for me with Firefox and IE, the game ends and tells me how much I scored but is not letting me claim my rewards.

Not work for me at all.

Worked for me! Thanks!

Worked fine for me. To get the $5 , you have to get enough points and then move your cart to the checkout lanes at the bottom of the screen before time runs out. The checkout lanes are black or dark gray. I saw 2 different checkout lanes to the left of where you start. You can "checkout" at any point in the game, as soon as I got my $5 reward, I headed to a checkout.

While playing, game said I earned $15, but only ended up with $5 (which is apparently the limit, per membership).

nice thanks

dazviking said:   While playing, game said I earned $15, but only ended up with $5 (which is apparently the limit, per membership).

I believe that was only shown during your simulated shopping trip when you added stuff to your cart... to show you how the rewards program works.

Seemed to work for me. It said my account would be updated within seven days. I suppose that means the $5 credit will show up in my account within the next seven days. Free is free. Thanks OP.

By the way, I created a Pal Rewards account for both me and my wife and played the game twice (using two different Facebook accounts), so looks like we will be getting $10 free between the two of us.

I wonder if there is a way online to find out if your rewards have posted yet so I don't have to make a trip to the store only to find out they haven't posted? I guess the surest way is to wait seven days before heading out to the store.

MrVietnam said:   

I wonder if there is a way online to find out if your rewards have posted yet so I don't have to make a trip to the store only to find out they haven't posted? I guess the surest way is to wait seven days before heading out to the store.

Mr. V, once you log in, it should show under the rewards status and history area. I dont have anything showing yet.

Mickie3, why the red? Mad that I helped a fellow FW'er out? U MAD?! lol

Reward now showing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014