Free Fries @ Wingstop

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky
Expires 12/24/2012

No purchase necessary. Offer valid for Free LARGE fresh-cut seasoned fries. Offer expires 14 days from date sent. Must present entire printout of this certificate including all restrictions to receive discount. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Valid at location listed above only.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

your link is also their locator.
didn't know there are 5 in/near my zip
click, click, print

nice

THANKS OP

will try tomorrow. thanks!

Apparently the coupon prints out with a name, and the store may have a memo not to accept it if your name is not HOA. So if you want some free fries, sign up in their email club. http://www.wingstop.com/email_club.aspx and you may get a coupon sent to your email with your name. At least that's how it worked for me. The site also mentions you will get a coupon for free fries on your birthday.

My coupon says HOA in the upper left hand corner.

I wonder if I printed this twice, could my wife & I each have a set of fries?

Yep. A San Francisco location wouldn't accept the coupon, since the cashier said it was not in my name - "Hoa" is a red flag for them.

WonderBaby said:   Yep. A San Francisco location wouldn't accept the coupon, since the cashier said it was not in my name - "Hoa" is a red flag for them.

I just redeemed mine today hours ago. It also didn't have my name on it. Just HOA in the upper left hand corner.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014