• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a FREE Colgate Bright Smiles Bright Futures Kit. This is for Teachers*. To sign up click where it says “I am new to Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures and would like to receive an oral health program in February 2013″.

The Kit Includes:

Take-Home Materials
• Storybook (English or Spanish)
• Parent Take-home (English or Spanish)
• Parent Checklist (English or Spanish)
• Colgate® Kid’s Toothbrush
• Colgate® Kid’s Toothpaste

Classroom Materials
• Animated Movie (DVD)
• Classroom Big Book
• 2-sided Poster
• Teacher’s Guide for Grades K-1

Expect around 2-3 large boxes of materials (depending on classroom size)

If you know a teacher, pass this on to them (or send them to Fatwallet).

*A reply to someone asking on the blog I got this from, confirmed that Homeshooling Parents can receive this too.

Member Summary

Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures (76.71kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

For those who signed up, freebie begets a freebie: my sister is a substitute teacher and got this pack. Each of the individual packs has a coupon for $1 off Colgate kids toothpaste. WalMart had/has a dump bin of Colgate/Palmolive products, including a smaller (but not trial size) Colgate kids for 94 cents. Though they didn't give her the difference of the coupon vs. the product, she got several free tubes of Colgate kids toothpaste.

Did it have a reference number on the front? I got it last year so am expecting one. Thanks

I don't know; she didn't mention it.

cmaniac said:   Did it have a reference number on the front? I got it last year so am expecting one. Thanks

If you go to the link in the OP, there is a link on that page that says "I would like to track my 2013 Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures order.". If you click there, you should be able to see if your have a new shipment coming. Hopefully that will help, otherwise use the 'contact' link at the bottom right of page.

Thanks. I tried to find my pin from last year but it seems to have been deleted. I'll email them later today about it

I'd love your free kit about dental health. I am a preschool teacher with 16 3-4 year olds in my class. We are starting to discuss Dental Health, healthy eating, tooth brushing etc.

amyrubi said:   I'd love your free kit about dental health. I am a preschool teacher with 16 3-4 year olds in my class. We are starting to discuss Dental Health, healthy eating, tooth brushing etc.

You need to click the highlighted link in the first post and follow the instruction in that post to sign up for the program for the kit. The program is geared towards National Dental Month (February), so you should sign up soon to get the 2013 kit.

ETA: Sorry amyrubi, I didn't check the link, but after starborn posted below, I checked. It appears that registration is closed for this year, so they pulled the link.

I didn't see a link to register, on the website. I was sending this to my DIL.

starborn said:   I didn't see a link to register, on the website. I was sending this to my DIL.

I didn't look when I replied to amyrubi, but I just looked and see the link is no longer there on the page. I guess the cut-off point to receive the 2013 kit has passed, so they removed the registration link.

Thank you sweetclover.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014