New Marlboro Freebies

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. Coupons
2. BE ONE OF THE FIRST 3,000 TO COMMENT THIS WEEK AND GET A SPICE RUB TO TURN UP YOUR NEXT BBQ.
3. Smoking Tool
4. Cup
https://www.marlboro.com

Please allow 4-6 weeks for your gift to be delivered.
Check back soon for additional offers.

Member Summary

spice rub
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got the Steel Pint cup today. Saw it under 'My Offers' just after 3 pm CT

saintlewie (May. 20, 2013 @ 3:34p) |

What other ones have give-aways Kate?

saintlewie (May. 20, 2013 @ 3:36p) |

Me too! Finally got the steel pint offer!!

isis (May. 20, 2013 @ 3:37p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I once again got the free Smoketin offer, but don't see anything about spice rub

TAZ420 said:   I once again got the free Smoketin offer, but don't see anything about spice rub

Same here, not to mention why is their site so horribly slow.

WideOpenSpaces said:   TAZ420 said:   I once again got the free Smoketin offer, but don't see anything about spice rub

Same here, not to mention why is their site so horribly slow.

dunno, but "YOUR COUPON OFFER IS COMING UP IN: 11 SECONDS" I've been told for the past 15 minutes

Wow the site is getting super bombed lol was in the middle of trying to snag and *boom* goes the dynamite. But GREAT find, OP! Been waiting to see if they were going to do some giveaways for the holiday, tyvm for the heads up! Greens for you! :3 Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas, everyone!

Smoke em if you got em!

why do they need social ??

why do they need social ??

I got the smoke tin offer and pint/cup.
TY OP!!!! I love the idea of the smoke tin.
Now I don't have to carry around those nasty filters after I field strip 'em!

Or in the case of WA and CO, the "Roach Tin".

In for one.

Apparently cigarette filters are Recyclable? Word.

Edit: I think this is just to collect DNA, for a criminal organization. They can then commit crimes. Instead of sprinkling crack on their victims, they just toss a filter or two on him. Genius.

Not seeing the rub or the cup. Is it gone?

Do cigarettes still come with coupons? I seem to remember seeing coupons attached to certain brands.

I think you could save them up for things like free heart transplants, lung transplants, and various types of cancer treatments.

They are up to 7800 given away for the Smoking Tool.

Didn't find the BBQ offer but got the others and a few coupons thanks!

Where did you find the mug? I can't locate it.

I keep getting access denied page.

I've been getting site down for routine maintenance since Midnight. Obviously it's not if others are getting in??????

I had a steel cup in my offers!

The steel pint is under "Stand For Your Brand" and the smoking tin is with "Team Marlboro". I just ordered both.

just had the tin ...

"The spice rub is for the first 3,000 who comment on the Flavor makers page."

Found the smoking tin, but couldn't find the steel pint. I ran the video and created my brand, but still didn't see it anywhere....

YOUR SMOKETIN® TOOL
IS ON ITS WAY.

fortuneandfame said:   The steel pint is under "Stand For Your Brand" and the smoking tin is with "Team Marlboro". I just ordered both.

steel pint?
am not getting that offer, just a chance to edit "my brand"

got the tin and a coupon offer
(sigh)

asbuilt said:   Do cigarettes still come with coupons? I seem to remember seeing coupons attached to certain brands.

I think you could save them up for things like free heart transplants, lung transplants, and various types of cancer treatments.

I concur.

I got a smoketin offer. Can somebody tell me what it's for exactly...? From the description you put the butts in the tin to stop littering, but that seems impractical. If people aren't willing to toss their butts in the trash/ the ashtray thing above the trash, why would they carry this tin around? Just curious, as a nonsmoker. (Yes, I usually give away my smoking freebies because I have no use or them.)

gimmeryce311 said:   I got a smoketin offer. Can somebody tell me what it's for exactly...? From the description you put the butts in the tin to stop littering, but that seems impractical. If people aren't willing to toss their butts in the trash/ the ashtray thing above the trash, why would they carry this tin around? Just curious, as a nonsmoker. (Yes, I usually give away my smoking freebies because I have no use or them.)
Its for those few who do take their butts with them. I mean this is designed to stop those awkward pocket fires from the not quite all the way out butts.

i got the smoketin & coupon offer

gimmeryce311 said:   I got a smoketin offer. Can somebody tell me what it's for exactly...? From the description you put the butts in the tin to stop littering, but that seems impractical. If people aren't willing to toss their butts in the trash/ the ashtray thing above the trash, why would they carry this tin around? Just curious, as a nonsmoker. Well not all smokers stay in the city where there are "butt buckets". Some of us go out fishing, riding atvs, hunting, etc. When I do these things there usually is not a bucket around to use, so this is a "personal butt bucket" until you get to a bigger one. Because "only YOU can prevent forest fires"...

My offer asks me to choose my "smoketin tool."
There are three side-by-side photos looking like this somewhat:
Text

There is no choice of an actual tin that looks like this:
Text

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Jacie, those are all pictures of the same thing, just shot at different angles. The three side by side photos are just different decorative options. The tin is shaped kind of like a Zippo lighter.

isis said:   Jacie, those are all pictures of the same thing, just shot at different angles. The three side by side photos are just different decorative options. The tin is shaped kind of like a Zippo lighter.
Wow, they certainly do not look like the same thing. Thanks for your help, I never would have figured this one out.

ringrunner said:   asbuilt said:   Do cigarettes still come with coupons? I seem to remember seeing coupons attached to certain brands.

I concur.

No to heart transplants and medical treatments. Cigarettes will help save social security and medicare.

Thank you for posting. I got the smoketin offer, plus coupon--no spice rub or cup.

Anyone have an idea how to get the cup?

see fameandforture's post above - worked for me - got them both - thanks f&f.

and for all the anti-smoking company posters out there, remember -- if you sign up for these freebies - it costs them money so you are kinda sticking it to them!

foxy88 said:   Anyone have an idea how to get the cup?

Thanks, OP! Just got the coupon, smoketin and cup! I imagine the spice rub ran out quickly - not that many comments were required.

Anyone having trouble pressing the final SUBMIT button for the Smoketin tool? Try as I might, nothing happens when I press the button, both in Firefox and IE.

Got the tool and the spice rub no cup

stand for your brand free steel pint, can't find it.

I had the same problem in Chrome. I switched to IE and was able to submit fine.

Skipping 32 Messages...
Me too! Finally got the steel pint offer!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014