New Marlboro Freebies

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Smokin Tin arrived today! Thanks OP!

The spice rub is back up for the first 3000....looks like it's a weekly thing for now

I got the smoking tin but no offer for the spice rub or the tin pint???

Do you have to do anything to get either of them?

I received my Smokin Tin back in December and then received a letter that they sent me the wrong one and are sending me the correct one. That one came today! Still no option for rub or pint!
Thanks OP

The latest one is for Marlboro coasters when you
give feedback on one of their survey.

MAHUERTA53 said:   The latest one is for Marlboro coasters when you
give feedback on one of their survey.

I think they gave all 6,000 out!

how do i get this

i dont even see how anyone is logging on to their site i have got the same "routine maintenance" page since xmas or even before that except i think 1 time.

zip1212 said:   i dont even see how anyone is logging on to their site i have got the same "routine maintenance" page since xmas or even before that except i think 1 time.

I had the same problems. I believe it was cookies from when they changed the look of the site. I also noticed that after you sign in and get the routine maintenance page if you hit the back button to try to get back to sign in it would take you to the marlboro site.

thanks i used your trick and it worked. i needed the coasters .. ill pass on more free music. thanks

FREE Music Download Card from Marlboro

Skillet17 said:   I had a steel cup in my offers!
Do you have a direct link?

I wish I could get some freebies from Marlboro!

just got a 3 dart&map set. Now waiting for coasters, music cards, 3 dart &map set, another smoking tin.

billaaad said:   Skillet17 said:   I had a steel cup in my offers!
Do you have a direct link?

There is no direct link. If you get it, a notice will just show up in the Offers section along with the coupons and any other current offers. Somebody also mentioned that your smoking preferences may determine whether or not you will get the offer, after a phone call to Marlboro support.

I got the steel pint, the darts, the smoke tin, but no rub.

Spices are the least desirable of the freebies, so no biggy.

this offer may have expired. i recv'd my bottle of rub back in early January.

i never get anything free from marlboro half the time my coupons dont even come

i never get anything but camel sends me gifts

hmmm i won the rub never got it tho .... the darts have shipped.

Once I received a $6.00 coupon. Wish I could receive more.

My darts arrived earlier in the week...very nice.

dcsalvi said:   Once I received a $6.00 coupon. Wish I could receive more.

one of the main purposes of the website is to distribute coupons to ppl who wants em. when you logon on the right will be a # such as 1 or 2 ( your offers ) click on it and coupons and send em to yourself. it works like once a month.

I never did get the spice rub (couldn't find it), but I did get the music card & the smoke tin. I've gotten a bunch of stuff from Marlboro, and usually just give them to my brother since I don't smoke. I get the coupons every time I order them, and I give them to my brother as well.

I think of all the tobacco companies that give freebies, Marlboro has given the best ones. JMO...

I love all the stuff I've gotten from Marlboro

i have recieved great deals an coupons from marlboro an looking forward to other great offers.

Got a set of darts yesterday and two of the portable ashtray things. Not sure why I got those again.

I love all the great coupons Marlboro has sent me!!!

Got the Steel Pint cup today. Saw it under 'My Offers' just after 3 pm CT

kateykakes said:   
I think of all the tobacco companies that give freebies, Marlboro has given the best ones. JMO...

What other ones have give-aways Kate?

Me too! Finally got the steel pint offer!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014