• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Book Description
Publication Date: December 13, 2012
The complete collection of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes tales, both long and short, compiled together for the first time by Simon & Schuster for free!
This fantastic collection is accompanied by an exciting new introduction from Robert Ryan, a writer who's own book has been fully endorsed by the Conan Doyle Estate. A big Holmes fan himself, he will undoubtedly provide a fascinating new look at the detective and his bizarre ability to read both people and objects, in order to discover who dunnit.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHE20W0/

Member Summary

sherlock holmes (19.70kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

i love this. i read every one as a child and now i get to read them again. thanks!!

Yea! Thank you!

Fantastic! Thanks OP! GREEN

Thank you OP!

thanks

As noted, most are free anyways. Just convenient to have them all in 1 place! THANKS!

Thanks OP.

Op, your a STAR!

Thamks OP

my FAVORITE! thanks op

Thanks OP.

Wonder how the threadcrappers haven't broken in yet and said, it's all public domain and all the stories are free... this is just a binding of them. Great deal OP. Green for you.

THANKS OP! GREEN

I love this book - one of my favorites.

Got mine - it took only seconds. Now it's on my iPad. Thx!

thanks +green

Omg, thx it totally worked!

Just nabbed it. It is still free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014