Nature Made VitaMelts Sample - Facebook

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nature Made VitaMelts Sample This is for the first 50,000 people each day until January 4, 2012.

Member Summary

Nature Made VitaMelts (116.73kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

in.

THanks, SweetClover!!

"Thank you for requesting your VitaMelts sample! Your sample should arrive in 6-8 weeks."

Thank you for requesting your VitaMelts sample! Your sample should arrive in 6-8 weeks."

Thanks!

Thanks!

^Bump^ This is still working...

has anybody tried these to share the experience?

lorgambaroni said:   has anybody tried these to share the experience?

I think everybody is waiting for the samples to try, so they can't share the experience until they actually receive the samples, which can take as much as 8+ weeks to arrive. It appears they are small tablets of either vanilla, berry or orange flavors (judging by pics), and they probably dissolve quickly in your mouth. They have more gimmicks for vitamins anymore (perfect for my pill-phobic SIL). I have tried the Centrum Vita-bursts (chewy balls that remind me of Lemonheads candy) and the various adult gummies. The only quick-dissolving pill I can recall ever having was for Claritan (allergy pills). I imagine that this will be something similar to those. Meanwhile, if you haven't already, get a sample to try for yourself.

Got these (Orange-flavor Vit C, 2 pack), and they were crushed. Lot's of people reporting on Facebook about this. My understanding is that Nature Made is looking into this, and is planning to send replacements. The packet was glued inside a folded mailer, which was a poor choice for packaging, considering that these went through the USPS's automated sorting machines, which is likely how they got crushed. Many ate the powder, I did eat mine. It was like eating a Pixie Stick or crushed Smarties.

SweetClover said:   Got these (Orange-flavor Vit C, 2 pack), and they were crushed. Lot's of people reporting on Facebook about this. My understanding is that Nature Made is looking into this, and is planning to send replacements. The packet was glued inside a folded mailer, which was a poor choice for packaging, considering that these went through the USPS's automated sorting machines, which is likely how they got crushed. Many ate the powder, I did eat mine. It was like eating a Pixie Stick or crushed Smarties.

yes got my crushed ones today too.

Posted on Facebook, in response to the many posts about crushed/pulverized samples:

Nature Made said: Nature Made fans Everyone who participated in our December VitaMelts sampling program will receive a new sample in the mail. Your samples will be mailed in two weeks. The mailer will also include a new coupon for $1 off VitaMelts. We're sorry for the delay, but hope you find VitaMelts is worth the wait. Thanks for being our loyal fans and customers!

I received my replacement sample Tuesday, and this time they weren't crushed; they used a bubble mailer this time.

So look for your replacement to come soon, if you haven't received it already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014