• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Update:

Promo is Over but EA promise more future games

Thank you. member l8360 and all lucky member that got some or all.

Go to http://eamobile.com/dailydeals

on your iDevice(only) to spin a slot machine and WIN a code to one of 7 AE's Games

Titles

Tetris
Mass Effect Infiltrator
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The Sims 3
Mirror's Edge
Skate It
Lemonade Tycoon

Member Summary

FREE AE GAMES
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Seems that is over...

l8360 (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 5:59p) |

Now I see Scrabble HD for iPad. How is that different than the free Scrabble from the crate and barrell free apps?

http:/... (more)

dilbert (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 1:41p) |

it let me download one free game and the others were 85% off or more. useful to apple users

Cateyeclover (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 8:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't know how this got downed a rep. I just got Skate it for free. It's not like a slot machine in the sense that you need to try until you get three in a row for a game, you just tap a button and it randomly picks a game code to give you.

when u sayreply wont work on PC aye?

Thanks got SIMS 3 and TETRIS.

Thanks OP.

OP, are you dyslexic?

Tetris! Thanks

DId it in Safari then Chrome - Tetris and Lemonade Tycoon - TY OP

EDIT: It seemed like worked but never received the code for the other game

I've come up with a bit of a cheat where you can win as many times as you want. Basically all I do is erase everything on my iPhone - each time I do that and go back to the website on the same phone I can play the game. I've won Mass Effect, Battlefield, The Sims 3 and Skate it with it. I'll probably do it again for Tetris.

soxfan2004 said:   DId it in Safari then Chrome - Tetris and Lemonade Tycoon - TY OP

EDIT: It seemed like worked but never received the code for the other game

I had my browser set to private and using 10minutemail.

I was able to get 10 codes then AE stop sending to the 10 min mail web site too.

I would suggest (in my opinion):

use multiple valid emails, set private browser and go to spin.

if you get same app code. don't enter email just exit and clear cookies history and spin again

until you get the app you want.

this way you don't waste your email and repeat for as many email as you can access.

Thank you, OP!

So far I've done it about 10 times and each time I get Lemonade Tycoon when I spin with private browsing. Unprivate I was able to get Skate, but all I really wanted was Tetris.

If any of you get an extra Tetris code, would you mind PMing it to me? I spun the thing 15 times last night in search of Tetris but I couldn't get a Tetris code.

If you play on multiple days and get same game as before, continue the process with same email, it will recognize you already won the same game and give you a different game.

I was able to get all the free titles within the last hour or so. I have enough email addresses so they were all unique (that was the easy part). To get all the titles, I used different browsers - I already had Safari, Dolphin, and Chrome all my iOS device. But I added Mercury and Atomic browsers (both free) and found that if I deleted the browser after playing the game then reinstalling the browser, it would give me a new title. When I didn't delete and reinstall the browser, even if I used private browsing, it kept giving me the same title over and over. Thanks OP.

I'm getting a "502 bad gateway" error. Is this still working?

I am getting the "bad gateway error too."
Tried both from wifi and on my data plan.

If anyone gets an extra lemonade tycoon code please pm me!

maca said:   I'm getting a "502 bad gateway" error. Is this still working?

Ditto.

ditto

The site is having trouble, but I've gotten in 3 times so far, it's hit or miss right now.

Thanks OP... I was able to spin 5x today and got a different game each time. Just two more to go now.

Just got skate it.
Thx op

Just got Battlefield: Bad Company 2

fyi for all the 500 gateway is some weird error/ip blocking thing. Just click on the daily deals link at the bottom of one of your award email. Also to get more than one game just go in the ipad setting and clear all history/cookies etc. I kept on using safari and was able to get all 7 after multiple spins with email rewards to different email address. Hope that helps. If I tried to use the normal URL I would get the 500 error

I figured out the 500 gateway thing. When you get it. Hit refresh. If you get it again, hit refresh again. After a couple of refresh attempts, it works.

If you get the "502 bad gateway," just refresh it a few times. I suggest repeating this on an incognito browser. Cancel and repeat once you get a code. Thanks for sharing, OP!

Here's what I got in order using Chrome:
1. Lemonade Tycoon
2. Lemonade Tycoon
3. Tetris
4. Mirror's Edge
5. Lemonade Tycoon
6. Mirror's Edge
7. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
8. Tetris
9. The Sims 3
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Got Tetris 2x and another Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Mind PMing me your extra?

Battlefield crashes on my Gen2 Ipod Touch when I try to start a new game.

Can anyone PM me Lemonade Tycoon or Tetris? I have Rayman and Wave if interested.

Deal Still Good!

Valid thru 1/7

Seems that is over...

Now I see Scrabble HD for iPad. How is that different than the free Scrabble from the crate and barrell free apps?

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/GetTheDownload

it let me download one free game and the others were 85% off or more. useful to apple users

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014