• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RiteAid .com 25

Get 25 free Express prints by usign the online code EPRNT at riteaid.com

This would be great for pics of kids opening presents!!

There is a coupon in store also, if you can find it (can post a scan, not sure if it is one-time use).

Happy holidays to all!!!

Member Summary

Prints!
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Picked up photos, almost all 24 photos had defects and only 4 is acceptable.

rice2hard (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 3:34p) |

I got 125 free photos...thank you

hardik1717 (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 1:46p) |

I got free photos. photo quality sucks...

hardik1717 (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 1:47p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How long is this deal good til?

ablang said:   How long is this deal good til?

Sorry, forgot that inof.

This is good for 25 FREE 4x6 Express prints. Offer Valid through 12/31/12. And it says one per customer...

good one, thanks op.

Thank you so much!

Just ordered. Thanks!

Excellent, thanks OP!

Technologist said:   ablang said:   How long is this deal good til?

Sorry, forgot that inof.

This is good for 25 FREE 4x6 Express prints. Offer Valid through 12/31/12. And it says one per customer...


I just noticed that in the beginning it says expires 1/31/13 but below it says 12/31/12. Can you clarify which is correct? Thank you!

IS it free shipping

<<Removed>>

suxx! after log in and added 25 photos and checkout does not allow EPRNT code, saying I need to be logged in, but I AM logged already. So I cleared browser Cache and redo it again, still same error.

Finally figured out that you need to JOIN the "wellness+ bull s*hit" to get the code working. Screw u Riteaid. that's why you're being replaced by Walgreens all over..

mail4calvin said:   suxx! after log in and added 25 photos and checkout does not allow EPRNT code, saying I need to be logged in, but I AM logged already. So I cleared browser Cache and redo it again, still same error. Finally figured out that you need to JOIN the "wellness+ bull s*hit" to get the code working. Screw u Riteaid. that's why you're being replaced by Walgreens all over..

Wow, you were willing to spend the time uploading pics and attempting to checkout, but weren't willing to spend 30 seconds signing up for a free wellness+ card online?

Awesome!! Thank you!! Had no problem (:

Thank you, OP!

thanks!!

Thanks 4 being sarcastic. There wasnt any mentioning about joining wellness+ to get the deal. I'd be totally fine with it if was told in advance and would be happy to join.
The problem was that it kept deny my coupon code without telling user to join the wellness+ to get the code working. I thought my acct or browser was the problem for a good 15 minutes. It was the frustration and the unknown that got me, not the 30 second joining the program, you dummy.

DealMavenGuru said:   mail4calvin said:   suxx! after log in and added 25 photos and checkout does not allow EPRNT code, saying I need to be logged in, but I AM logged already. So I cleared browser Cache and redo it again, still same error. Finally figured out that you need to JOIN the "wellness+ bull s*hit" to get the code working. Screw u Riteaid. that's why you're being replaced by Walgreens all over..

Wow, you were willing to spend the time uploading pics and attempting to checkout, but weren't willing to spend 30 seconds signing up for a free wellness+ card online?

No

chandra66 said:   IS it free shipping

Picked up my pictures today, better pics from WAGS. I could have probably done better with my home ink jet. WAGS also warns you if your pictures are going to get cropped and/or opt for their no cropping size.

I put the code in and ordered 25 prints and it still trying to charge me like $5. Why?

Picked up photos, almost all 24 photos had defects and only 4 is acceptable.

I got 125 free photos...thank you

I got free photos. photo quality sucks...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.