Zaxby's birthday/kidz' club freebies.

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to Zaxbys.com, and sign up for the Zax Mail Club. You get one card per registered person for a free meal deal, plus a card on your birthday for a free Snacker sandwich.

The Zax Kidz Birthday Club is for kids 10 and under, for which your child gets a free cookie from Zaxby's just for signing up, and a card for a Kidz meal on their birthday. You have to download a form and mail it in, but works the same in principle as the regular mail club.

My whole family is signed up for the mail club, as none of them is under ten. But we have a blast getting our free food! Most locations are in the Southeast (GA, FL, AL, MS, TN, TX, SC, NC, VA, WV, AR, KY, LA and IN), so check for a local location before signing up!

Member Summary

Zaxby
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Zaxby
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I signed up for the club years ago and we still have not received any free items. I contacted Zaxbys directly and spoke with their customer service department. She assured me I would hear back from them and it has now been weeks and I still have not heard back or received any free items/coupons. I have called them every year to inquire about the missing free item coupons and still have not received anything. No phone call back or letter of apology.

That's weird, because I got my coupons for signing up (free value meal on each), within a week of signing up online. Each family member has gotten their birthday card (free Zax Snacker) within a timely manner, usually a week or two before their birthday. I'm not sure what's happening in your case, but it sounds as though you've made all the necessary moves to try and find out what's going on.

Ty

Thanks OP!

Still have not received any correspondence from Zaxbys regarding my complaint that I have not received the free birthday coupon for several years now. Still have not had a phone call back from Zaxbys regarding my complaint about their program.

I was not satisfied with the birthday club program. I still have not received any correspondence from Zaxbys after I complained about not receiving any coupon or promotional item from their program. I personally called their customer service department and spoke with their representative who told me she would investigate why we never received anything. I still have not heard back from them as of 3 3 13.

4 27 13
I still have not heard from Zaxbys regarding their birthday club and never received any coupons from them since I complained. I would not recommend their program since they never complied with their offer and did not follow up on my complaint months ago. They never called me back either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014