• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
www.examrace.com provides free courses, study material, question papers and practice sets

rated:
www.scooltv.com is a new startup site

rated:
Green
Any Free AutoCAD drafting courses?

rated:
does anyone know of free classes on seo (search engine optimization)?

rated:
Thanks!This is a good share.

rated:
Thanks, this is great for you people to take the time to set this up for us. Very useful.

rated:
Does anyone know the links for statistics courses? Thank you!

rated:
Excellent

rated:
Aklectures.com ! Its relatively new and absolutely awesome! Definitely should check it out. It has chemistry, organic and physics

rated:
oooops... here is the clickable link.. http://www.aklectures.com

rated:
thanks for posting this

rated:
Hello sir,
Thanks for the good information about the College Course Online free classes.
I was searching this type of forums.

rated:
WOW~! This is fantastic! THIS is the BEST POSY EVER! Thanks OP!

rated:
Wharton MBA Foundation Series
http://blog.coursera.org/post/60889088289/the-wharton-mba-founda...

AN INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING

Brian J Bushee
Begins Sep 16th 2013 (10 weeks long)
Enroll Here
Accounting is the language of business. Companies communicate their performance to outsiders and evaluate the performance of their employees using information generated by the accounting system. Learning the language of accounting is essential for anyone that must make decisions based on financial information

AN INTRODUCTION TO OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT

Christian Terwiesch
Begins Sep 30th 2013 (8 weeks long)
Enroll Here
In this course you will learn how to improve productivity, increase responsiveness, provide more choice to the customer, and deliver higher quality standards. In short, you will learn how to analyze business processes and how to improve them. Along the way, you will learn about topics such as Lean Operations, Six Sigma, and the Toyota production system, you will hear about bottlenecks, flows rates, and inventory levels. And, much, much more.

AN INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING

David Bell, Peter Fader and Barbara E. Kahn
Begins Oct 14th 2013 (9 weeks long)
Enroll Here
This course will teach the fundamentals of marketing by getting to the root of customer decision making. The course will focus on branding strategies, customer centricity and new market entry. It is taught by three of Wharton’s top faculty in the marketing department, which is consistently ranked as the #1 marketing department in the world. This course features on-location videos and debates between the three professors.

AN INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATE FINANCE

Franklin Allen
Begins Oct 28th 2013 (6 weeks long)
Enroll Here
This course serves as an introduction to business finance (corporate financial management and investments) for graduate level business school students preparing for upper-level course work. The primary objective is to provide a framework, concepts, and tools for analyzing financial decisions based on fundamental principles of modern financial theory.

rated:
Introduction to Philosophy - MIT begins today.
I have been a science student but this philosophy is really exciting.

rated:
These are genuine courses where top professors are teaching, just to educate the youngsters, not for money. What an initiative!

rated:
Awesome List
thanks y'all

rated:
At the risk of repetition, must say this is the most useful, awesome piece of information loaded. Had a look at "The Physics Classroom". Excellent for clearing your concepts. This sure should be saved.

rated:

rated:
This might sound ridiculous, but are there any drawing courses? Not computer software drawings, but actual pencil and paper drawings. I can't draw to save my life.

rated:
remick said:   Wharton MBA Foundation Series
http://blog.coursera.org/post/60889088289/the-wharton-mba-founda... 

AN INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING

Brian J Bushee
Begins Sep 16th 2013 (10 weeks long)
Enroll Here
Accounting is the language of business. Companies communicate their performance to outsiders and evaluate the performance of their employees using information generated by the accounting system. Learning the language of accounting is essential for anyone that must make decisions based on financial information

AN INTRODUCTION TO OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT

Christian Terwiesch
Begins Sep 30th 2013 (8 weeks long)
Enroll Here
In this course you will learn how to improve productivity, increase responsiveness, provide more choice to the customer, and deliver higher quality standards. In short, you will learn how to analyze business processes and how to improve them. Along the way, you will learn about topics such as Lean Operations, Six Sigma, and the Toyota production system, you will hear about bottlenecks, flows rates, and inventory levels. And, much, much more.

AN INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING

David Bell, Peter Fader and Barbara E. Kahn
Begins Oct 14th 2013 (9 weeks long)
Enroll Here
This course will teach the fundamentals of marketing by getting to the root of customer decision making. The course will focus on branding strategies, customer centricity and new market entry. It is taught by three of Wharton’s top faculty in the marketing department, which is consistently ranked as the #1 marketing department in the world. This course features on-location videos and debates between the three professors.

AN INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATE FINANCE

Franklin Allen
Begins Oct 28th 2013 (6 weeks long)
Enroll Here
This course serves as an introduction to business finance (corporate financial management and investments) for graduate level business school students preparing for upper-level course work. The primary objective is to provide a framework, concepts, and tools for analyzing financial decisions based on fundamental principles of modern financial theory.

Does anyone know if these would be accepted as credits at a regionally accredited college (southeast)? I'm so nervous to take Accounting 1 and would like to try it for free before I change my major to avoid it

I aslo found this at Stanford:
http://online.stanford.edu/course/statistical-learning-winter-2014 
to replace Statistics class with. Again, I dont know if it would be accepted at my college, but I sure am interested if so.

rated:
Test

rated:
WOW, Thanks to OP. I have not been to FW for a long time and randomly came on today to look around. This is life changing. I actually ended up calling a local University here. If I take some clep tests I am only 6 units short of my BA. I am so motivated now, something I had thought was so far away and expensive I am actually going to be able to acheive. Thank you

rated:
christinatheresa said:   WOW, Thanks to OP. I have not been to FW for a long time and randomly came on today to look around. This is life changing. I actually ended up calling a local University here. If I take some clep tests I am only 6 units short of my BA. I am so motivated now, something I had thought was so far away and expensive I am actually going to be able to acheive. Thank you
  Congratulations!  That's great news. 

rated:
RandyChilcher said:   Thx- OP !!

rated:
http://666solutions.com/

Free online educational resources
We provide all fields of free online educational resources related to MOOCs, OERs, Open course wares and free online courses for all ages of learners and teachers from public, private (including profit and non-profit) universities, organizations and companies, which are published in different languages from around the world.

rated:
http://www.hanleywooduniversity.com/learncenter.asp?

Hanley Wood University is the parent brand for five unique learning environments tailored for specific professions. Together, these learning environments are the premier destination for design and construction professions seeking continuing education and training programs. Architects, builders, contractors, engineers, remodelers, and other professionals can find credential maintenance programs, certifications, or product training on Hanley Wood University’s profession-specific learning platforms. All of the courses found on these learning environments can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Please feel free to view the online course offerings available here on Hanley Wood University, or for industry specific training, you may visit any of the five portals listed below. Thank you.

rated:
I feel smarter already! )

rated:
What a great resource. Thanks OP!

rated:
Do they have any Information Technology courses online???

rated:
Thanks for the course links, I will certainly be looking to see if some of the ones I like the look of are still available.

rated:
Do we know if the graduate class are free or discounted at laest?

rated:
I have taken a lot of the free classes mentioned above. I can honestly say that not one of them was a waste of my time. I feel like I benefited from all of the class especially the classes that mit offers for free. Great Post.

rated:
Great resource! Thanks a lot!

rated:
GREEN - appreciate this list, thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014