Disclaimer
Coldplay Songs FREE on Amazon

Paradise
VivaLaVida
Fix You
Yellow

And this one is already posted here
Clocks
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why do you have to list a credit card if its free?

Is there any way to get the song without a credit card?

thanks op

its free but you need to have a credit card linked, just use any gift card you have with 1.00 or more (they charge and return $1 in a few weeks). I am using a gift card I spent a long time ago and haz 0.00 in it

Thanks OP.

Thankz BB

Thanks OP. Green for you. Good songs also.

RE:"ts free but you need to have a credit card linked, just use any gift card you have with 1.00 or more (they charge and return $1 in a few weeks). I am using a gift card I spent a long time ago and haz 0.00 in it "

to SuperMario1985
How did you use a gc with $0.00 if it has to put thru a $1 pending charge? What kind of GC? thx

"You will be able to listen to this track on the web and your android device"
Is there any way to download it to my computer? thx

thx

woohoo! downloaded and listening on my phone now, thank you op!

SuperMario1985 said:   thanks op

its free but you need to have a credit card linked, just use any gift card you have with 1.00 or more (they charge and return $1 in a few weeks). I am using a gift card I spent a long time ago and haz 0.00 in it

Where do I get this gift card? Thx.

nice find , thanks

thanks

OK I'm ready for it. These songs are 12 years old, 8 years old, etc. People really don't have these by now?

I have an EXPIRED credit card on file at Google Wallet and that worked for me. Go figure.

Thank you Butcherboy™

Updated with some new stuff today

zjts said:   RE:"ts free but you need to have a credit card linked, just use any gift card you have with 1.00 or more (they charge and return $1 in a few weeks). I am using a gift card I spent a long time ago and haz 0.00 in it "

to SuperMario1985
How did you use a gc with $0.00 if it has to put thru a $1 pending charge? What kind of GC? thx

"You will be able to listen to this track on the web and your android device"
Is there any way to download it to my computer? thx

Yes you can download it up to twice directly from the web, or you can download the app to your computer and download all your music.

cant beat this! thanks OP!!

Thanks so much op!

Pretty sure Coldplay has some freebies on Amazon last time I checked

ahdoublecheh said:   Pretty sure Coldplay has some freebies on Amazon last time I checked
I think they were matching google.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014