• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Limited Time: Free NIV Download!

To celebrate Zondervan Publishing’s all-new Once-A-Day reading plan — available now — Biblica, in cooperation with Zondervan, is offering the NIV (New International Version) to the entire YouVersion community for download in the Bible App beginning January 1.

When you download the NIV, that means you can read it anytime, anywhere—even when you don’t have an Internet connection or a network signal! Make sure you download your offline copy of the NIV soon — it’s only available until January 21!

Member Summary

YouVersion Bible App
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where is the link?

You need to have the YouVersion app installed before you can download the NIV Bible. Instructions:

iOS

Android

Excellent App, excellent freebie, thanks OP!

Thanks for looking out and sharing, but this is a poor translation. It's been noted by scholars that it takes great liberties so that it'll pacify the denominations that use it. So, thanks but no thanks.

TRD703 said:   Thanks for looking out and sharing, but this is a poor translation. It's been noted by scholars that it takes great liberties so that it'll pacify the denominations that use it. So, thanks but no thanks.
I guess this isn't the NIV84 version.

Ok.Thank you

I want to download this offline bible, but can't figure how to get it.

just want to Download the bible

pmcelwee.
you cannot do just the bible, it is a "book" that is read by the Ap. It IS a very good ap and there are other translations, commentaries, devotionals for free and for purchase.

This is a liscensing issue. NIV 2011 was released to several providers for free during certain promotional periods.
The orignal post has expired, but you will see it pop on and off OFTEN. If it's not availible now, just wait a short period it will be free again

downlord free offline niv Bible version in yourversion bible application

How can I download the NIV offline version in my you version app?

pmcelwee said:   I want to download this offline bible, but can't figure how to get it.

You can't get the NIV right now. Try downloading the ESV version. Links posted above should help.

chedv said:   You can't get the NIV right now. Try downloading the ESV version. Links posted above should help.
Go to Google Play and search for bible data and you'll find an app for NIV84. Grab it before it's gone.

I just want to download bible app

Am waiting for this niv free offline version

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014