• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Generation Know* bracelet.
Disclaimer
FREE Charm Bracelet From U By Kotex Girls everywhere are coming together to get the facts about their bodies and share that knowledge to create social change. Join them by getting the free Generation Know* bracelet.

UbyKotex* bracelets are limited so please sign up quickly. Limit two samples per household. Offer limited to the United States and Canada and expires Dec 31, 2013 or while supplies last. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Must be 13 years of age or older to receive sample.

Got one for my niece, and one sent to me, which I'll give to her to give to one of her friends.

Member Summary

Generation Know* bracelet.
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Happy new year!

Thanks, I'll give this to my 13 year old granddaughter.

cuddlyone said:   Thanks. Happy new year!

You're welcome! Happy New Year to you too!

Nice. Feminine hygiene does NOT have to be boring! Yay! Green for you, SweetClover!

There's also a contest link in the giveaway. Requires a UPC code to be entered.

Giveaway.

I thank you and my grandaughter thanks you. Happy New year!

TYVM! I signed my two teenage daughters up for 1.

Thanks so much SweetClover!

Thank you!

Thanks! These are perfect for the little girls in my life who think they "know" everything

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

Thanks!

Thanks, SweetClover!!

I received this Friday. Cute bracelet, for my granddaughter.

Got this Thursday. My daughter loves it.

I received mine. I signed up for one and they sent me three. They each arrived on different days. Curious!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014