• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Have or install the Shopkick app on your smart phone then go here http://shopkick.com/target7 and follow the directions. Next time you check-in with the app at a Target store you will get a $2 GC. Valid through 2/1.

Member Summary

Thanks OP!

I had this app for about a week. When I signed up I received the same $2 gift card offer. Target never could apply the gift card to my purchase and Shopkick customer service was rather useless in solving this problem. I deleted the app.

Thanks for the post! I have been using the app myself for over a year and have redeemed around $100 in Target giftcards, never had any issues!

thanks OP! just used it at Target

Thanks op

Thanks OP, will definitely check in to Target today. Forgot all about Shopkick and had 2800kicks still saved up. I'll make a quick Target/Best Buy/Toys R Us/Kohl's run since they're all close to one another.

thanks op, got it.

Thanks

Nvm...lol.

How do you get to/use the $2 gift card once you receive the confirmation? I have walke din the store twice since receiving the confimation and I still cannot tell whether the darn gift card activated or how to use it.

This application is not user friendly.

kevinyranger said:   How do you get to/use the $2 gift card once you receive the confirmation? I have walke din the store twice since receiving the confimation and I still cannot tell whether the darn gift card activated or how to use it.

This application is not user friendly.

Go to Gift Card for Target and click claim.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014