• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free $10 gift certificate for magazine subscription

First- Fill out form at Mercury Magazines

Mercury link

Second- By email you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate for a magazine subscription at Blue Dolphin (mine was in spam so look there if you can't find it in your mail)

There are 65 magazines with $10 or less subscription price to choose from.

(You are not limited by these choices, You can choose any magazine you want but you'll have to pay the difference minus your $10 gift certificate. Personally, on the ones I reseached.. their prices are more expensive than other sites. I stuck to the Free ones)

$10 magazine subscriptions here

Examples of subscriptions for $10

Redbook- 12 issues
Good Housekeeping -12 issues
Reader's Digest -12 issues
Parenting- 22 issues
Seventeen -10 issues
Marie Claire - 12 issues
Esquire -11 issues
Field & Stream- 12 issues
Teen Vogue -10 issues
Details - 10 issues
Motor Trend -12 issues
Harper's Bazaar -10 issues
Coastal Living -10 issues
Hunting -11 issues
Ski - 6 issues
Sport Fishing -9 issues
Bridal Guide -6 issu

This is an Auto-renew service to opt out-email renewals@bluedolphinmags.com
(DO NOT USE THE LINK ON THEIR PAGE)

By postal mail
Blue Dolphin Group, LLC
1127 High Ridge Road, #335
Stamford, CT 06905

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Dolphin-Magazines/1545191514...

Member Summary

magazines (53.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Beware.

After I got the email saying this would be auto -renewal, I contacted Blue Dolphin at their regular email addres... (more)

Lvscott (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 11:47a) |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USE THIS ADDRESS FROM YOUR EMAIL ... (more)

imagine1128 (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 6:45p) |

FACEBOOK WORKS TOO-

Enjoy your subscription to Louisiana Life, and hopefully you will choose to renew on your own next ye... (more)

imagine1128 (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 12:26p) |

this post is misleading there is no "free subscription" you get a discount code but you end up paying anyway

lassie said:   this post is misleading there is no "free subscription" you get a discount code but you end up paying anyway

maybe you missed his link to the $10 magazines?

TAZ420 said:   lassie said:   this post is misleading there is no "free subscription" you get a discount code but you end up paying anyway

maybe you missed his link to the $10 magazines?

Correct ! - There are 65 magazines that you can choose from and they are FREE with the $10 Gift Certificate. That is exactly what the post says.

If you choose a different one then yes, you would have to pay the difference but that would be YOUR choice, You will still receive $10 off of that price.

I only posted both so that people would know ALL of their options.

sorry my bad

thanks op
note i used 2 codes for a magazine worth 19.99 and it was FREE

Subtotal: $19.99
Your $10 (#J...) has been applied to this order. Gift Certificate10.00
A portion of your $10 (#K...) has been applied to this order. Gift Certificate9.99
Total: $0.00

hope they don't cancel

I got Marie Claire.

Caution - this is what they sent me in their confirmation email;;;

"To ensure uninterrupted delivery, your subscription to Readers Digest will be automatically renewed when it expires. You'll receive an e-mail renewal notice, in case you wish to cancel the renewal, before your credit card is charged.

I never gave them my credit card!!

Thanks OP.

Done this twice today and have not gotten teh email from either. I did check the spam folder.

bookreader54321 said:   Done this twice today and have not gotten teh email from either. I did check the spam folder.
The code is being sent instantaneously.

I did this. It said to download the code. When I did, it said that the code would be sent via e-mail. Confusing!

I think something changed. Its not coming in instantaneously now. they are capturing data and deciding to not send codes at all or to send it to only those whose address/info they thought was worth harvesting.

Anyway thanks still OP.

$10 discount makes Mental Floss $14.97 for 8 issues. Have folks seen it for less?

Consumer Reports would be $19 for 13 issues. Don't often see it for <$20/yr.

n/m

finally got the $10 discount code email about 5 minutes ago after signing up for it yesterday, thanks

I just got mine right now, too, after signing up last night. Thanks very much OP!

Not free. You have to pick from a page with the best discount being around 70 percent now

blue dolphin is an auto-renew provider... don't waste your time

I wonder if I use a virtual credit card number set to expire in 2 months (provided by my credit card company) if this will stop the auto renewal

Hey its true, I got mine thanks! It is maybe just a greater good luck

I just got my code today and ordered Lucky! Thanks OP!

I got a year of National Geographic for $5. I think I done good.

um, you can sigh up multiple times and use more then one gift card, huzzah!

I think I abused this quite a bit... Thanks so much OP!!

Order 1:
$14.97 Maxim

$14.00 MAD

$14.97 Twist

$14.97 J-14

$19.95 Rolling Stone

$29.95 Inked

$108.81 Subtotal

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#MH7NTCNSRFDMPVA)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#HUEF7PTY7XGPSGB)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#K2WB32JYXW4AFJC)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#9RSYMMED9GGGJEA)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#4W5MDS9G4AMPBW8)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#2FTUMVKL5NX7RVH)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#JLGKXCN7E5KE795)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#LJ7VAULRW9AKXWB)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#6Y5UCDV6WN3FGF4)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#JKKVC2LDUX2SNHR)

-$8.81 Gift Certificate (#HW9CFVK25NWALT6)

$0.00 Total

Order 2:
Here's a breakdown of your order:

$13.00 Cat Fancy

$12.00 Alternative Press

$34.95 FLARE

$19.99 Allure

$19.99 Vogue

$14.00 Elle

$113.93 Subtotal

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#AXFA54JJBFYY6YM)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#LFTL67FCNMJDLV8)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#FP3PN9E2E6A26DL)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#MPVARA5HNB9N3YD)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#UMN2YWPTEL8GD9F)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#336P52TTYRMFK4S)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#8LNC6GS2NHXMXSV)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#U925G9PBAHKEDKT)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#3CG6WKJYHCP8Y4P)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#WNXFU7WCJ786FBE)

-$10.00 Gift Certificate (#36A3UCWDMXYD9U3)

-$3.93 Gift Certificate (#C3WWK644HBH2J76)

$0.00 Total

Took forever, but so worth it!! I ordered them to my dorm and I'm on winter break- hopefully when I come back I will have a full mailbox of free goodies!!

sinvincible said:   I think I abused this quite a bit... Thanks so much OP!!

Took forever, but so worth it!! I ordered them to my dorm and I'm on winter break- hopefully when I come back I will have a full mailbox of free goodies!!

you only think you abused it? hopefully they still run these kind of promos in the future. often sites will pull promos or coupon codes based on abuse.

also, you won't see any magazine until at least February, have fun reading txt books

Link does not work anymore.

formosangirl said:   Link does not work anymore.

not sure which you had a problem- but I checked and both just worked for me
maybe try again..?

I never received the code. But, seeing as it is auto-renew, I'm glad that I didn't.

Sinvincible, don't brag about "abusing" an offer. The company may not offer such offers, in the future, due to such "abuse".

kiaspecialthegreat said:   I never received the code. But, seeing as it is auto-renew, I'm glad that I didn't.

Only if you get a magazine over $10- otherwise they don't have your credit card info

Beware.

After I got the email saying this would be auto -renewal, I contacted Blue Dolphin at their regular email address and their renewal email address and told them to cancel the order as I do not want the hassel of aut-renewal. A week went by with no reply.

I contacted them a second time. Still no reply.

You know they aren't going to cancle your auto-renewal when the time comes if they won't even acknowledge a request to cancel an order.

They will then turn your "bill" over to collections and damage your credit rating. You will have to sue them to get it restored.

Lvscott said:   Beware.

After I got the email saying this would be auto -renewal, I contacted Blue Dolphin at their regular email address and their renewal email address and told them to cancel the order as I do not want the hassel of aut-renewal. A week went by with no reply.

I contacted them a second time. Still no reply.

You know they aren't going to canceL your auto-renewal when the time comes if they won't even acknowledge a request to cancel an order.

They will then turn your "bill" over to collections and damage your credit rating. You will have to sue them to get it restored.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USE THIS ADDRESS FROM YOUR EMAIL renewals@bluedolphinmags.com
DO NOT USE THE LINK ON THEIR PAGE

By postal mail
Blue Dolphin Group, LLC
1127 High Ridge Road, #335
Stamford, CT 06905

FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Dolphin-Magazines/1545191514...

I received prompt reply from email request.

FACEBOOK WORKS TOO-

Enjoy your subscription to Louisiana Life, and hopefully you will choose to renew on your own next year!
Happy New Year!
Sincerely,
Blue Dolphin Magazines

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014