• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free preview of Showtime from many providers (available to Subscribers of: AT&T U-verse, Cable One, Comcast, Cox Cable, DirecTV, Dish Network, Mediacom, Suddenlink, Time, Verizon FIOS) -

Free Showtime preview begins: January 11, 2013
Free Showtime preview ends: January 13, 2013

Member Summary

showtime
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Heck I went home last night to discover I've got ALL the premium channels on Direct TV. WOW
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this free for 3 months last week when I called and b**ched about the price of xfinity versus fios. Caught up on all Season 7 of Dexter. Good post OP!

I hope they have some decent movies, Verizon FIOS has around 16 different Showtime channels, so I usually find something decent on one of them.

^BUMP^ Started today.

Nothing on brighthouse. No Surprise here.. Brighthouse is the pits...

Does anyone know at what time they start and end on those dates. Checked at midnight and at 5 am, and nothing showing up on Cox yet.

checked in texas..not working

dtwill08 said:   checked in texas..not working
Which part of TX?

Might be YMMV based on metro area. It does work in TX (San Antonio area), watching Idiot Brother right now....thanks.

Not working in MN

Not working in Michigan.

No free preview on Comcast in Northern California. Bummer.

thanks I always forget to check on these things

these posts are always appreciated

The Strikeforce event will be on Saturday night (jan 12). It may not be what everyone was expecting, but it should be entertaining. It will likely be the last SF event.

MilleniumBuc said:   Does anyone know at what time they start and end on those dates. Checked at midnight and at 5 am, and nothing showing up on Cox yet.

Well, that was weird. Got home after 6 pm, and nothing in N. FL market with Cox. Decided to check other movie channels and saw that HBO and Cinemax were playing for free. Then when I checked the On-Demand, Showtime, HBO and Cinemax were all working. So check to see if its similar in other markets.

Just finished Season 2 of Homeland (had watched the first 5 weeks before cutting Showtime).

Now a nap, and then finish the last 6 of Dexter Season 7.

Nothing from Suddenlink in WV.

We have Direct TV and have all the movie channels free this weekend in Ga.

Check for Showtime2. Here in the Nashville, TN market Comcast is not showing the Showtime channel, but they are previewing Showtime2.

All of the Showtime channels are working on FIOS in Delaware.

ETA: Getting HBO and Cinemax too!

Another ETA: Still getting HBO. Wonder how long this is for?

NOT working in NV. So I am watching tonight's fight online. Considering that they are supposed to be allowing us to watch it free, I don't feel bad. Who am I kidding? I never feel bad. - E

Shamelessly viewing Shameless this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014