Free mag subs from Rewards Survey

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.rewardsurvey.com/Partner

Earn "money" by filling a quick survey. Sign-up, then fill out the survey. At the end of the process, go here to earn $3/email that you refer (limit 5 per week): https://www.rewardsurvey.com/Survey/ReferAfriend

Current mag choices include: WSJ, AFAR, Playboy, ESPN.com, Vanidades, TV y Novelas, Inc, Fast Company and more.

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Free mag subs from Rewards Survey (196.78kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks my playboy sub had just expired!!

sin94 (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 1:22p) |

Thanks OP I got AFAR

Stacy2u (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 11:57a) |

thanks

Corganiacs (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 4:23p) |

Thank you.

Thank you!!

Thanks you OP, it was a breaze.

Inc., Fast Company and Playboy, all in 5 minutes. Like hot knife thru butter.
Thanks OP

There's no Martha Stewart Living, as shown in the Quick Summary.

Rob9874 said:   There's no Martha Stewart Living, as shown in the Quick Summary.
or WSJ

thanks op.

I tried to do survey but it timed out on my computer; went back in and got message that I had already taken the survey and had to wait another week, even though no points were credited to my account

Thanks! I have received several free subscriptions from these folks...works great!

click more rewards on the redemption page, WSJ is $50 level for 153 issues, I think thats 6 months, because of no Sunday paper.

I got Playboy for my husband!

Oddly, the only option available for me was Playboy... gosh, darn it!

only received 20 pts. at first, added two other emails for additional pts. Ordered the book on cd. Thank you.

Apparently, there's a limit of 5 email referrals per week. Sign-up again with a fake email if you don't want to wait.

Thank you

In for SHAPE. Thank you.

Thanks OP

Thanks op

margolis said:   I tried to do survey but it timed out on my computer; went back in and got message that I had already taken the survey and had to wait another week, even though no points were credited to my account

You get what you pay for

Thanks, OP. In for Afar

Worked like a charm for Playboy. Thanks to you, OP.

thanks, didnt want those, saving points for future surveys

Good deal! I got Playboy! Didn't even know that could come free lol!

Hoped for Martha Stewart, but got PB for Hubby. I hope it comes through this time; he is easily embarrassed.

thanks my playboy sub had just expired!!

Thanks OP I got AFAR

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014