• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kindsnacks.com/finneys

Please fill out the entry form below and press submit in order to receive your free 1.5 oz. pouch of
KIND Healthy Grains Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut - a better KIND of granola made
from a unique blend of 100% whole grains.*

Member Summary

Free 1.5 oz. Pouch of KIND Healthy Grains Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Dee!

They must be getting hammered, tried both Chrome and Firefox. Got form in Chrome, but couldn't submit, tried refreshing in Firefox, took several tries, but I finally got it. Thanks, Dee!

It's a happy new year: dee16 is back! Hurray! Thanks, dee!

In for 1. Thanks OP.

All gone.

It was slow for me. After loading, the form wouldn't go through so I had to reload and submit again. It went through the second time. Thanks, dee!

Damn that went fast.

sillyfemale said:   All gone.

Yup! And now the website loads quickly too. Wonder how many were available to claim?

KIND Snacks said: Thank you for finding KIND through Finney's Friday Free Stuff! Unfortunately, all KIND Healthy Grains have now been claimed and the giveaway is closed.

+1
Happy and Healthy New Year, Dee16.
nice to see you again (you had us worried for a while).

All gone

Thank you for finding KIND through Finney's Friday Free Stuff!

Unfortunately, all KIND Healthy Grains have now been claimed and

the giveaway is closed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014