• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™
Disclaimer
To get a FREE Clear Hair Scalp Travel Size Item at Rite Aid You need to watch the video to get the coupon. After your watch the video you will need to login or register, then go to “my rewards” then you can print out the coupon. You can also print out other savings coupons as well. Must have a Wellness card to receive coupon.

ETA: Coupon has a 2/9/2013 expiration date, so it's good for about 4 weeks from today.

Update: Looks like this is like the CVS one, 'we give you coupon, we don't have item in stock'. Not in the regular hair care aisle, not in the travel/trial bins, nada, nothing. Bleh.

Member Summary

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you

"The video you are trying to watch is not available. Please select another video."

The 30sec video wasn't all that bad. In fact, the models were quite...... let's just say it was worth it.

Thanks OP!

dead ??

Screen Shot
Disclaimer
hongus2627 said:   dead ??

You should see what is pictured in attached image, when you click link in OP. Still comes up for me. Can you be more specific?

Got it! I needed to make an account, but once I went back to the video page I got the coupon by clicking "My Rewards" on the top right.

The item is 2.29 and found it next to the full size version (not at the trial size product section). Clerk at 1st RA store said the item HAS TO BE 2.49 in order for cpn to work, eventhough cpn says "up to 2.49". Unwilling to let me use the cpn.

2nd RA store. The register also gave problems upon scanning, same as 1st RA. Clerk called someone over who manually put it -2.29. Bingo, walked out with the item for free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.