$5 eBay bucks for signing up for Hulu Plus Trial

go to the eBay bucks tab at www.ebay.com
and click more offers
there should be a Hulu Plus offer for 5$ eBay bucks
I got the $5 instantly after signing up and canceled right away
new customers only

escapingreality op

Member Summary
Even though I'm signed up for eBay Bucks and have some already there was no place to click for any offers so here is how I found it.

1. Go to ebaybucks.eBay.com/
2. Sign in (if you're not already).
3. Click on "Members-Only Exclusive Offers" and it should open the featured offers page for your account.

Sorry, direct linking didn't work as it was account specific.
(For me the top offer was the HuluPlus offer.)

Hope this helps!

"Hulu reserves the right to revoke currency or goods if you cancel your membership within the first day after signup."
OP you need to wait one day.

Hey OP, thanks for always having GREAT posts! However this one I can't find, see, or hunt out this tab or offer you speak of on this one. Can you provide the link?
Thanks!

Thanks, I found it by following your steps. eBay is not user friendly and buried the more offers in a graphic, so you really have to hunt to follow the steps. Also, eBay hides the simple fact that after you get the certificate it expires in 30 days. Still, green for you.

robrox said:   Hey OP, thanks for always having GREAT posts! However this one I can't find, see, or hunt out this tab or offer you speak of on this one. Can you provide the link?
Thanks!

It should be in your My eBay menu at top side...you should see eBay Bucks under that and if you cannot then you need to join and register your paypal account to get that.
Under eBay Bucks there is featured offers image link and if you click that then you can see all the offers it have along with Hulu Plus which OP mentioned.

I, too, thank you for the great post! But I, too, am having trouble finding this. Are you able to provide some sort of link to help? Thanks so much!

Even though I'm signed up for eBay Bucks and have some already there was no place to click for any offers so here is how I found it.

1. Go to ebaybucks.eBay.com/
2. Sign in (if you're not already).
3. Click on "Members-Only Exclusive Offers" and it should open the featured offers page for your account.

Sorry, direct linking didn't work as it was account specific.
(For me the top offer was the HuluPlus offer.)

Hope this helps!

it's no longer there

Anyone know if the GameFly offer will work if you previously signed up for a trial a year ago?

sfsaigon said:   it's no longer there

Was there for me... signed up. Still waiting for the eBay bucks.

I did receive my $5 after an hour or so

Thank you so much for your help. I guess my page is different. There is only a "shop now", not an "earn bucks now" link. Thank you again.

Why do I keep getting the following message even though I'm signed in? Happens as soon as I click members-only offers

"Sorry! This offer is only available when clicked through from a valid logged in eBay Bucks user's account."

signed up. great deal for free 5 bucks.

Then this (372.75kB)
Disclaimer
I captured a few graphics and added some text for the people having issue finding the area... Hopefully this will help someone. Note, in the first graphic, it should say "blue", not vlue. I wasn't drinking, I swear.

dead deal
gone, baby, gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Just in time for me to catch up on Downton Abbey.

Thanks BB for posting!

This may be a silly question but when and what can you spend these eBay bucks on?
It says you have to wait 3 months, until April, then can you spend them on anything at eBay?
The $5.00 shows up but it looks like indeed I must have to wait.

alanmax said:   Thanks BB for posting!

This may be a silly question but when and what can you spend these eBay bucks on?
It says you have to wait 3 months, until April, then can you spend them on anything at eBay?

Yes, you have to wait until the next quarterly payout (almost 3 months) and then you can use the $5.00 on anything or towards anything.

SlamminMOFO said:   alanmax said:   Thanks BB for posting!

Yes, you have to wait until the next quarterly payout (almost 3 months) and then you can use the $5.00 on anything or towards anything.

Thanks for the clarifying info SlamminMOFO, I appreciate it.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014