• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free cup of Starbucks® Blonde Roast or Vanilla Blonde coffee for you and a Facebook friend. $1 off coupon also available.

Starting today, millions of Americans will have the opportunity to taste Starbucks® Blonde Roast and Vanilla Blonde thanks to an extensive cross-channel sampling and sharing campaign featuring millions of offers for a free tall (12 fl. oz.) cup of Starbucks® Blonde Roast or Vanilla Blonde and $1 off any Starbucks® packaged coffee or Starbucks® K-Cup® packs4 in retail stores and where customers buy groceries.

Customers can get a free Tall (12 fl. oz.) Starbucks® Blonde coffee for themselves by sharing a Starbucks Card eGift with a friend through a new desktop and mobile-enabled Facebook app accessible at apps.facebook.com/starbucksblonderoast. The app features uplifting Light Note cards to share with friends as a fun and humorous way to share a taste of Starbucks® Blonde Roast.

Press Release

Member Summary

Blonde Coffee (99.78kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It's basically a $2.60 Starbucks gift card. It doesn't expire and you can add it to your account whenever you want like ... (more)

sherryillk (Feb. 17, 2013 @ 7:37p) |

Hmmm. Can this be repeated everyday oder used just once?

BTW: I ALWAYS get an error the first time I try to transfer the ... (more)

marctritter (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 2:50a) |

Dead for today.

ShadowedBlade (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 9:35a) |

Facebook Page

This is marketed as a free Tall Blonde Roast€ but in actuality you will get a $2.60 egift card that can be used on anything in Starbucks.

You can print up the egift card or transfer the funds to your existing Starbucks gift card by logging into your gift card account online.

Details here too
http://news.starbucks.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=740

Customers can get a free Tall (12 fl. oz.) Starbucks® Blonde coffee for themselves by sharing a Starbucks Card eGift with a friend through a new desktop and mobile-enabled Facebook app accessible at apps.facebook.com/starbucksblonderoast. The app features uplifting Light Note cards to share with friends as a fun and humorous way to share a taste of Starbucks® Blonde Roast.

Worked for me, was able to apply the $2.60 credit to my Starbucks card.

You get free $2.60 to add to a Starbucks card or to bring in as an e-gift card. It does post on your Facebook wall and your friend's facebook wall but you can remove the app right away. Great giveaway!

These people are reaching new lows with their Facebook desktop software. People I know would wring my neck if I did something like this to them.

Thanks
Email arrived within 5 mins.

This is marketed as a “free Tall Blonde Roast” but in actuality you will get a $2.60 egift card that can be used on anything in Starbucks.

You can print up the egift card or transfer the funds to your existing Starbucks gift card by logging into your gift card account online.

registered an hour ago...still no email

signed up.. no email yet...

no email here as well

Got the email, had to work a little to transfer funds. Needed to add card to account, but relatively easy. Love free coffee

signed up and got email but unable to transfer to my starbuck card.... CSC error.

delson said:   signed up and got email but unable to transfer to my starbuck card.... CSC error.

I got that message (CSC error) too. All u have to do is click "add card" tab to register card first and then u can transfer.

sukiyaki75 said:   delson said:   signed up and got email but unable to transfer to my starbuck card.... CSC error.

I got that message (CSC error) too. All u have to do is click "add card" tab to register card first and then u can transferl

cool. thank you for the tip.

took a while but it came to mine and husband's email

Worked for me!! Thanks OP!! GFY

DON'T Drink it It will make you STUPID, HAHAHAHAHAA LOL

s

A+

I think the deal just ended. New page now

Still working for me.

Due to popular demand all of our free cups of easy-drinking Starbucks® Blonde roast have been claimed, but you can still share a “Light Note” with a friend to brighten his or her day.

Alive again, first 5000 every day until 02/22! I just got one so today's hasn't been exhausted. (Although it is almost 5 AM here so people are probably not awake yet).

JayMatt19 said:   This is marketed as a “free Tall Blonde Roast” but in actuality you will get a $2.60 egift card that can be used on anything in Starbucks.

do i need to add it to my account right away or whenever i feel like it?

will the egift card expire? if so, when? thanks

awesome post thanks op

bestbuy1115 said:   JayMatt19 said:   This is marketed as a “free Tall Blonde Roast” but in actuality you will get a $2.60 egift card that can be used on anything in Starbucks.

do i need to add it to my account right away or whenever i feel like it?

will the egift card expire? if so, when? thanks

awesome post thanks op

It's basically a $2.60 Starbucks gift card. It doesn't expire and you can add it to your account whenever you want like any other gift card. Or not, if you don't want the hassle of registering it to your account or if you don't care about the stars.

Hmmm. Can this be repeated everyday oder used just once?

BTW: I ALWAYS get an error the first time I try to transfer the money. It ALWAYS works the second time which is somehow weird.

Dead for today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014