• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a few episodes and some extras of Downton Abbey for free download--including in HD!

Season 1
Episode 1

Season 2
Episode 0 (a DVD extra about the castle)
Episode 1

Season 3
Episode 0 - Recap of Season 1 and 2
Episode 0 - Season 3 preview

Not much, but free is free!

Member Summary

downtown abbey (60.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

thanks op, got the season 1 and 2 episodes free (I've seen them but I'm always curious to see the uk version and see what was cut out, if anything), but the season 3 links show $2.99

thanks OP cant wait for season 4.

cblue said:   thanks op, got the season 1 and 2 episodes free (I've seen them but I'm always curious to see the uk version and see what was cut out, if anything), but the season 3 links show $2.99

Season 3 is not free. There are just 2 extras, a preview of season 3 and a recap of season 2 that are free on that page.

thanks, fatalfury - I just didn't look closely enough at the page after clicking on the link. I went back and got the two extras.

Still free, thank you.

Do you have to have a prime account to get these? I'm a little confused as it says free with a prime account, which is not free?

Thanks!

SkyFather said:   Do you have to have a prime account to get these? I'm a little confused as it says free with a prime account, which is not free?free with paid prime. just finished season 2 but don't want to pay to continue watching season 3.

excellent show btw.

It is a good show, and that's what I figured, you have to pay to watch it. Thanks for confirming that

PBS online often has many of the episodes available to watch for free. I'm clearly addicted - watch the same episodes over and over. Worth it just to see Maggie Smith.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014