• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
To get Pantene, Crest, Tide, Downy Samples and Mailed Coupons** – You will need to log in or create an account. To get the offer hover your mouse over where it say’s “Coupons and Samples” and then click “By Mail” that link will then bring up your sample offers that are available for you. Be sure to check all of the boxes to get each and every sample and coupon. Please note, you are only allowed to order from P&G sampling per quarter. Throughout the year P&G offers fantastic high value coupons and samples.

You may need to use the tab button on your keyboard to get the submit button to come up.

**Free samples include: Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh, Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner, Crest 3D Whit, Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects Whitestrips, Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright Pacs, Downy Infusions Honey Flower, Downy Fresh Unstopables, and Tide Pods and more!

ETA: This is different than this previous thread.

It seems a lot of people are having problems with finding the "Submit" button, even with using the "Tab" key. I tried both Chrome and Firefox when I posted this, couldn't get the "Tab" key to work in Chrome, as others stated in the thread, but did get it to come up in FF. It seems it works for some, but not all in IE. I do know that it came up as a little light blue rectangle right below the 'Prilosec' offer in FF for me. YMMV w/regards to other browsers. I had to keep hitting the "Tab" key a lot before the button showed up in FF, it'll highlight the two 'Prilosec' boxes first, then the "Submit" button. With around 9 samples available (The Pantene is a set of 2), I was determined; that's the mother-lode there, never seen P&G everyday (Formerly P&G Brandsaver) have so many at one time. If anybody gets the "Submit" button to work in IE, could you please add what version of IE you are using to your post, or (preferable) the Quick Summary?

Member Summary

P&G everyday
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received this nice box of samples and coupons today.

starborn (Mar. 18, 2013 @ 3:36p) |

Received a nice-size box with a pile of samples.

SweetClover (Mar. 25, 2013 @ 10:55p) |

Thank you so much. I'm using P&G Products in my everyday life almost my entire life. It save me a lot of effort, time an... (more)

curtnicole (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 6:39a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, SweetClover!! Excited! :3 Green4U

tried everything with TAB. Can't get the submit button to come up what part of the screen were you on when hitting the tab key

worked well.. Thanks

try using IE - it didn't work for me on chrome but did with IE. Good luck!

shellyse said:   try using IE - it didn't work for me on chrome but did with IE. Good luck!

Thanks Shellyse! That was the problem - no Chrome but worked fine on IE. .... and thank you too SweetClover

Thanks Sweetclover. Checked website a few days ago, and the new samples weren't up yet. Works fine in FF.

Getting the same thin in IE. I get to the Prilosec section and it then it ends. I'm using IE9. I tried with and without Compatibility View. What version of IE are ya'll using? Thanks for any help! - ok, got it done in FF, thanks op!

On FF the Tab did bring up the Submit. Thanks, OP!!!

Thanks OP,I almost forgot about the samples & coupons.

Thank you sweetclover...always fun to receive samples in the mail

Thanks OP

TY!

sweet,thanks

Thank you OP.

Thanks and I even got the Prisolec sample!!!

it works! can't wait for those items.... many thanks SweetClover. ☺

These are the most samples offered by Proctor in a long time! Thanks OP!!

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

Thanks so much!

They've added new samples for Tide Vivid White + Bright & and Boost.

thanks op. requested a ton of useful stuff plus coupons.

http://www.pgeveryday.com/pgeds/pgtry-it/downy-infusions-honey-f...

Downey Infusions & Tide Pods, many coupons..oh, and a sample of Prilosec OTC, too.

still open
(had to update & change my login)

i got a login and asked for samples, it seemed to work well

This is still open. I really appreciate it!

Thanks OP!

Got this great package today!

I received this nice box of samples and coupons today.

Received a nice-size box with a pile of samples.

Thank you so much. I'm using P&G Products in my everyday life almost my entire life. It save me a lot of effort, time and money. I can't wait to receive it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.