• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Includes Ladies Home Journal, Latina, Marlin, etc.

Text

Member Summary

marlin (31.49kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
most of these are "digital" subscriptions requiring Zinio reader

Check the other 2 posts (this is the 3rd one) on this ValueMag offer (the other two mentioned just Ladies' Home Journal, the 1st was DEAD juat after posting, the 2nd is active as of this typing)...

Thanks, repped

Thanks OP, I hope I get them.

I'm tring for the LHJ. Once I agree to the terms and hit submit, I keep getting "Navigation Cancelled". Don't know if it's working now or not........

I just ordered the LHJ and received this message
"As usual, it takes 6 to 10 weeks for your first issue to arrive. After your first issue arrives, you will receive uninterrupted service and you will not receive any bills. Sorry, no substitutions." So it appears to be working for now.

LHJ was not available for me. Thanks OP.

LHJ is now expired But most of the others are available.

digital issues. ugh.

Bruneau said:   Thanks, repped

Sounds like jargon from the competitor's board. We don't give reps here but we give green.

In for Latina, thanks.

LHD isnt expired. i just got it.

Same thing happens with me -


macdough said:   I'm tring for the LHJ. Once I agree to the terms and hit submit, I keep getting "Navigation Cancelled". Don't know if it's working now or not........

MrVietnam said:   Bruneau said:   Thanks, repped

Sounds like jargon from the competitor's board. We don't give reps here but we give green.


Since when has SlickDeals been a "competitor"? I'm a member of both. They are very nice there just as every one is nice here.

Lighten up! We come here to get out of the rat race for a bit.

LHJ just went through for me. Second time through, I also picked up Latina. These help pass the time in the doctor's office.

Gnomie said:   MrVietnam said:   Bruneau said:   Thanks, repped

Sounds like jargon from the competitor's board. We don't give reps here but we give green.


Since when has SlickDeals been a "competitor"? I'm a member of both. They are very nice there just as every one is nice here.

Lighten up! We come here to get out of the rat race for a bit.


We do? I thought we were here to save some money.

Maybe their posting of the winking emoticon didn't quite click for you as "light enough".



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014