FREE Depend briefs (Men & Women) !!!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Depends
Disclaimer
People all over America have tried on new Depend briefs.

Try it on for yourself - for free

Allow 7 to 10 business days for sample delivery.

This Sample Pack Includes:

Women's Kit: 2 DependŽ Silhouette* for Women Briefs in all sizes (S/M and L/XL)
Men's Kit: 2 DependŽ Real Fit* for Men Briefs in all sizes (S/M and L/XL)

Both kits also include:

Brochure
Coupon and shopper guide
Feedback card

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

perfect for extended gaming sessions!

It is very good deal for women.

Good sharting insurance...

Link is the same (the great american tryon) as deal posted here April 2012.
archived thread

It was probably one offer per household.

Perfect to send as a gag to a friend. When I was a kid I used to sign up for free crap and send it to my friend two houses down. Condoms, tampons, you name it. I was over there a lot so once in a while I would be there when the mail came. Good times. Ah, to be 12 again...

iowahawkeye said:   Link is the same (the great american tryon) as deal posted here April 2012.
archived thread

It was probably one offer per household.

It is, even if you got it through other sources (Kmart, WalMart and Walgreens) within the past year. Somehow they all ended up from the same distribution source, even if links didn't take to exact same page. They have been heavily advertising these, which are different than the cheaper Depend's pull-up type diapers. These are basically underwear with built-in pads/guards, and they will not work for fecal incontinence (which the pull-ups will), they are only for urinary incontinence. These will also work if you have a UTI with urge, and you have to be out where you may not have access to a restroom as quickly. The advantage they have over using pads/guards in underwear, is that there is no leakage.

The WalMart one I posted many months go is still available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014