• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
New poll up: "What did you miss most this Winter?" and only 5 measly point...

Squonk said:    only 5 measly point...

It said I got a measly 0 points. Who knows? Pretty soon they may resort to giving negative points for answering the poll if this downward point-giving trend continues....

This Facebook APP is more and more pointless.

I wouldn't be surprised when the final "ultimate room" thing is complete if they stop giving points altogether ... or just get rid of the app as a failed venture.

They were building loyalty and excitement with the 10 pts per day on polls, 50 points for doing the "ultimate" thing, and 50 points or whatever for the Member's Choice.

Then after a series of "technical difficulties" the point values became trivial ... wait a week or more for a 5 point poll? Yeah, that makes me happy.

As for anyone thinking "entitlement" ... nope. Just that fact that this started and was presented as one thing, but was quite haphazardly shifted into something else altogether with no care for the impact on customers. Typical Worst Buy at its best.

Amen SB!

10 pt User Poll on photography today. Could only get pts on 1 FB acct, usually I can get pts for 2 FB accts. Oh well. The Ultimate Patio starts in 3 days, hope it's more than the 5 measly pts for Ultimate Garage last time.

pakle said:    hope it's more than the 5 measly pts for Ultimate Garage last time.

I hope they don't stat going negative on us soon.

I got 10 points on the poll. Thanks for the reminder.

Ultimate Patio is now open for 10 pts. Got credit for both FB accounts.

sanbercharly said:   Wow.50 points. THX

We all wish we could get 50 points, but the Ultimate Patio is only worth 10.

Thank you.

They are continuing their downward point-giving trend. Today there is a new teacher-themed poll available that gives, get this, 4 points. Far cry from the 25 points they used to give.

4 points ... so inspired to love Best Buy!

I got 0 points for answering "I am the expert" and also 0 points for voting for the GPS Watch.

MrVietnam said:   sanbercharly said:   Wow.50 points. THX

Initially it was worth 50. The page said 50 points, but only gave me 10 (same thing happened on the previous one). I contacted reward zone customer service both times and complained about it - they gave me 75 points the first time and 100 the second time.

SafetyDance said:   MrVietnam said:   sanbercharly said:   Wow.50 points. THX

Initially it was worth 50. The page said 50 points, but only gave me 10 (same thing happened on the previous one). I contacted reward zone customer service both times and complained about it - they gave me 75 points the first time and 100 the second time.

How do you contact RZ customer service?

A 5 point Mother's Day poll is up.

A 10 pt mobile app poll is up.

pakle said:   A 10 pt mobile app poll is up.
No, that is an old poll. They do recycle polls, but you can only do them one time. If it's new to you, that just means you missed it the first time around.

yoregano said:   pakle said:   A 10 pt mobile app poll is up.
No, that is an old poll. They do recycle polls, but you can only do them one time. If it's new to you, that just means you missed it the first time around.

I got started on this FB BB thing late so good to know I can catch up on old polls. Bad news is that it looks like there were no new polls / surveys for the entire past week, maybe the start of a very bad trend...

There is a new poll up.

10 pts for a new gaming poll. closes in 23 hours.

There is a new 16-point poll up this morning.

MrVietnam said:   There is a new 16-point poll up this morning.

Thanks for posting. I was only 2 points away from another $5 GC, so this was just in time before they close it down.
"Thank you to all of our Reward Zone members for participating in the Reward Zone Facebook app. We've decided to close the app effective 5/28/13, while we explore mobile-friendly options for the future. You can always find Reward Zone at www.MyRewardZone.com."

Hey .. Didn't I predict this?

Reward Zone

Our Final Poll

Thank you for interacting with us here on Facebook for the last few months. This app will be shut down on 5/28/2013. Take our final poll and get 15 points.

And was it originally 16 points and then it changed to 15? Or was the 16 just a typo?? Just curious given the app's uselessness.

ShadowedBlade said:    ]

And was it originally 16 points and then it changed to 15? Or was the 16 just a typo?? Just curious given the app's uselessness.

Sorry. It was a typo. It is a 15 point poll (not 16).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014