• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50 Free Best Buy Reward Zone Points via Facebook - Must Like & Take Survey (YMMV)

Facebook.com offers 50 Free Best Buy Reward Zone Points via Facebook App for Free.
It's like $1.00 but is free. Must like them first and take survey via User's poll and the Member's choice poll(YMMV). Each poll is worth 25 points.

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/permissions.request?_path=permis...

More info on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BestBuy/status/289038901614637056

GoodDay op sd

Member Summary

reward zone
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for posting. I was only 2 points away from another $5 GC, so this was just in time before they close it down.
"Th... (more)

dionaea (May. 24, 2013 @ 8:49a) |

Hey .. Didn't I predict this?

And was it originally 16 points and then it changed to 15? Or was the 16 just a typo?? Ju... (more)

ShadowedBlade (May. 24, 2013 @ 12:28p) |

Sorry. It was a typo. It is a 15 point poll (not 16).

MrVietnam (May. 24, 2013 @ 5:57p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got 0 points for answering "I am the expert" and also 0 points for voting for the GPS Watch.

Got 25 points for answering the poll, thanks.

EDIT: Got 50, I just noticed the other poll. Which is awesome since I had 209 point so now I can get a $5 reward. Thanks OP!

It worked perfectly. I got the 50 pts

Worked here also

Easy 50 points! Thanks and Green!

Thanks BB!
EZ 50 pts.

Finally, $5 for me. 200+50points

thx

Thanks.

thanks just got 50 points with 2 clicks of a button. 204 + 50= 254 5.00 bestbuy card

same here
marctritter said:   I got 0 points for answering "I am the expert" and also 0 points for voting for the GPS Watch.

Thanks, BB!

Just took another survey today, for an additional 25 points. 75 points total in the last 3 days.

Does anyone know if this is 25 points per poll every week? That would add up to a sweet $26 a year.

thanks..I got 50 points

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

New poll up - just scored another 25 pts (total of 100 now).

Another survey up as of today. Scored another 25 pts (now 125 total). Now I'm just a few points short of another certificate.

ShadowedBlade said:   Another survey up as of today. Scored another 25 pts (now 125 total). Now I'm just a few points short of another certificate.
Hmm... I got points for all the previous polls/surveys, but got zero for this last one (Retro Poll). I wonder what the criteria are?

yoregano said:   ShadowedBlade said:   Another survey up as of today. Scored another 25 pts (now 125 total). Now I'm just a few points short of another certificate.
Hmm... I got points for all the previous polls/surveys, but got zero for this last one (Retro Poll). I wonder what the criteria are?

Where you signed in on your Best Buy Rewards website before answering the survey?

ETA: Just did that, but it still gave me 0 points. Im at 100 pts (3 polls and 1 crowdsourcing)so far.

MilleniumBuc said:   yoregano said:   ShadowedBlade said:   Another survey up as of today. Scored another 25 pts (now 125 total). Now I'm just a few points short of another certificate.

Where you signed in on your Best Buy Rewards website before answering the survey?

Of course. There is a log in prompt before the main page (with the survey tabs) even appears.
I posted my issue on the FB page. Waiting for a response.

I did get a response from BB and they said my Rewards balance did reflect the points. Sure enough, I checked, and the points are showing. If you think you did not get the points, check again. It may be a glitch.

yoregano said:   I did get a response from BB and they said my Rewards balance did reflect the points. Sure enough, I checked, and the points are showing. If you think you did not get the points, check again. It may be a glitch.

Sure enough. In there now. Now just have to wait for 01/28 for my purchase points to not be pending anymore for a $10 reward. Or maybe by then I can get another $5 in rewards.

Another survey today about TAKEN 2. Another 25 points. This is GREAT ... wonder how long they'll keep giving out free points this freely ...

I think they are making a dying man's push. Free points, $5 gift cards for trading in old crap to try and drum up some business after Christmas.

New survey up ... seems they are doing a new one every day ... 25 more points in my account.

Bump for new survey reminder.

Bumpity bump for new survey, new points.

Sorry for the late bump today! New survey reminder!

Bump .. new survey reminder.

In addition to the daily survey, the ULTIMATE LIVING ROOM is now up. Design your living room and enter to win a $1000 Gift Card. Also, you will earn 50 points for picking your products for your ultimate living room. Available for 14 days.

Ultimate

Living Room

Build the Living Room of your dreams with the products that entertain you. Submit your room for a chance to win a $1000 Gift Card* and give the neighbors a reason to come over? and be jealous.

Complete this room and get 50 Reward Zone points.

Thanks op

175 points and entered for GC.

Thanks op.

Bump ... the 1/21/2013 survey is available.

Also, there is a new "MEMBER'S CHOICE" poll available ... cast your vote there and earn another 25 points!

This is like point heaven lately! Ha ha.

01/20/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/20/2013  Earned Points  Facebook  Crowsdsourcing   -  25  
  01/19/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/19/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/19/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Ultimate Spaces  -  50  
  01/18/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/16/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/15/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/15/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/13/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/12/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/11/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  
  01/09/2013  Earned Points  Facebook  Crowsdsourcing   -  25  
  01/09/2013  Earned Points  Facebook - Poll             -  25  

Bump - new survey for 1/22 available.

Bump ... 1/23 survey available.

Bump .. 1/24 survey up and running.

Bump ... 1/25 survey is available already. Another 25 points!

Skipping 145 Messages...
ShadowedBlade said:    ]

And was it originally 16 points and then it changed to 15? Or was the 16 just a typo?? Just curious given the app's uselessness.

Sorry. It was a typo. It is a 15 point poll (not 16).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.