• Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
It's working now and as reported the point value has been downgraded to just 10 points. Better than nothing I suppose.

MrVietnam said:   It's working now and as reported the point value has been downgraded to just 10 points. Better than nothing I suppose.

It was too good to last.

poll is now working for 10 points

collector5 said:   poll is now working for 10 points
Bah. That poll went up yesterday afternoon. Nothing new for today so far.

A new poll and a member's choice are up. Each gave 25 points. Not sure what was up with yesterday only giving 10 points.

The kitchen in the Ultimate Space opens at midnight (eastern).

yoregano said:   A new poll and a member's choice are up. Each gave 25 points. Not sure what was up with yesterday only giving 10 points.

The kitchen in the Ultimate Space opens at midnight (eastern).

On their Facebook page, they keep saying you'll get points "if you follow the new rules."

I've looked high and low and other than signing in and answering the poll, what rules are there to follow?

I didnít notice that about the ďnew rules,Ē whatever that means. Iíve gotten 25 points for every poll/choice Iíve done, except for the 10-pointer yesterday. That one came after finally getting a poll after being unable to load the page for almost two whole days prior.

I just discovered the Member's Choice poll. How often is a new Member's Choice poll posted? Is it daily like the daily poll? Fiddlesticks! I have been doing the daily poll for the last few weeks and missing out on the Member's Choice points. Serves me right for not reading the OP carefully. I am happy they seem to be back to 25 points now though.

No, the member's choice is not a daily thing like the poll. I don't know if there is a regular schedule or not, but the member's choice seems to show up only every few weeks, maybe around once a month. Whatever item gets the most votes when the choice is closed ends up being put on sale for a short period of time.

How do you manage to get 25 points every time, may I ask? When I do the Daily Poll, if I don't make the right choice (most popular choice, I gather), then I get 0 points. I've not been doing a great job of figuring out what most other people have been choosing so far.

dionaea said:   How do you manage to get 25 points every time, may I ask? When I do the Daily Poll, if I don't make the right choice (most popular choice, I gather), then I get 0 points. I've not been doing a great job of figuring out what most other people have been choosing so far.
Have you actually checked your RZ account? The zero points is a glitch that I get every now and then, but the points have always ended up showing in my account eventually. It's just a poll for fun, there is no right or wrong answer to get points.

User poll for 2/20 is up.

https://www.myrewardzonepromo.com/main/UltimateSpacesSweeps.aspx
Enter the Reward Zone Ultimate Spaces Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1000 Best Buy Gift card.

Thanks collector5 User poll for 2/21 is up, for 25 points.

What's the deal with the Ultimate Space contest? The kitchen was originally supposed to be up on 2/17, now it says nine days. But the home gym says it will be up in ten days.

Just checked late and there is a message:
This event is unavailable due to technical difficulties.
You can enter the Reward Zone Ultimate Spaces Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1000 Best Buy Gift card.*

Wonder what the problem is and if/when it will be fixed.

The 2/22 poll only gave me 10 points.

MrVietnam said:   The 2/22 poll only gave me 10 points.

They probably took a nerd from the Geek Squad and told them to change it to 10 points last weekend. Being from the Geek Squad, he probably only changed the code for 1 day (Saturday). By Thursday, his bosses finally check his work and are like "WTF, we told you to change it last weekend to 10 points, and the nerd is like 'But I did, I changed it, but I thought you meant just for the weekend'"

So now we are finally down to 10 points per survey = 6*10*52 = 3120 / 250 = 12.48. 12*$5 = $60 per year. Not as good as $155, but still good for free. Now just need to write a script so it can be done automatically everyday.

MrVietnam said:   The 2/22 poll only gave me 10 points.I got 25 points for the 2/22 poll; did just after 11 PM EST on 2/21. But, I only got 10 points for the 2/21 poll.

The 2/23 poll gave me 10 points also, so it looks like they may have finally permanently downgraded to 10 points now.

yoregano said:   What's the deal with the Ultimate Space contest? The kitchen was originally supposed to be up on 2/17, now it says nine days. But the home gym says it will be up in ten days.

Just checked late and there is a message:
This event is unavailable due to technical difficulties.
You can enter the Reward Zone Ultimate Spaces Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1000 Best Buy Gift card.*

Wonder what the problem is and if/when it will be fixed.

Probably lowering the point values on it, too ...

lowered points to 10 on User poll, but got zero when submitted vote

I just got 10 points on the poll.

On 27 February 2013, 250 of my points were cash out for a $5.00 reward certificate without my authorization even though my account is set to issue reward certificates awarded at: $20 (1,000 points).
Has this happened to anyone else?
I'm sending an email to have the points put back.

Yes, it happened to me. I had maybe 200 points, and they issued a $5 GC even though I had less than half the 500 points required to get one. I thought that was a very nice thing to do since they were changing from 25 points per poll to 10 points per poll. I'm sure they did it as a good will gesture, and if you ask them to put your points back, they'll do so. Does it still take 1000 points to get $20. That would be a darn good deal since as far as I know it still takes 500 points to get a $5 GC.

dionaea said:   Yes, it happened to me. I had maybe 200 points, and they issued a $5 GC even though I had less than half the 500 points required to get one. [snip] Does it still take 1000 points to get $20. That would be a darn good deal since as far as I know it still takes 500 points to get a $5 GC.250 points for $5

For the Ultimate Space, it says the kitchen begins tomorrow (actually in just 15 more hours) and the home gym starts in 2 days, but I know these estimates are YMMV as they have changed them before and probably will again.

ShadowedBlade said:   MrVietnam said:   For the Ultimate Space, it says the kitchen begins tomorrow (actually in just 15 more hours) and the home gym starts in 2 days, but I know these estimates are YMMV as they have changed them before and probably will again.

Ultimate Kitchen was supposed to start today (03/01) as of what the site said last night ... good to see it's been bumped again.

Just checked .. it's open now. Ends in 1 day and 11 hrs.

Completed it and got 25 pts.

New survey (10 pts)

New member's choice (25 pts)

New living space: Ultimate Gym (50 pts)

All available now as of 03/03/2013.

Edited to Add: Also, if you are a Premier Silver member, check out my other post here in Deal Discussion: Link

ShadowedBlade said:   New survey (10 pts)

New member's choice (25 pts)

New living space: Ultimate Gym (50 pts)

All available now as of 03/03/2013.

Edited to Add: Also, if you are a Premier Silver member, check out my other post here in Deal Discussion: Link

Thanks for the HU and reminder. I got all the points you mentioned except for the 25 for new living space. What is that exactly? If you meant "living room" for me it says that I missed the Ultimate Space and the living room is now closed.

Sweet, I got 61 points, maybe cause I'm platinum RW?
thanks for the heads up.

Thank you for the reminder, Shadowed Blade

I didn't get any points at Member's choice.
I shows as if I answered the poll, but i haven't done it today.

Poll for 3/7 is live.

Is there anybody else having issues with points being credited for the last several days?
Thanks!

Thanks

That's strange. I did the survey today and instead of getting the regular 10 points, it gave me 16 points. I noticed this weekend today was the first time a new survey was available (for me at least).

MrVietnam said:   That's strange. I did the survey today and instead of getting the regular 10 points, it gave me 16 points. I noticed this weekend today was the first time a new survey was available (for me at least).

They posted last Thursday on their page that the surveys will be random now (not daily) and the amount of points will be random, too.

At least make them normal numbers ... 10, 15, 5, etc. 16 is ridiculous ... just enough to ensure you have 1 extra point in your account when you redeem. LOL.

I just wish they would be totally honest and say all the trouble with the Facebook App was because they were reprogramming the point values - plain and simple.

Since the daily polls have stopped, I will say I've been forgetting to check the app to see if a new one is available.

ShadowedBlade said:   MrVietnam said:   That's strange. I did the survey today and instead of getting the regular 10 points, it gave me 16 points. I noticed this weekend today was the first time a new survey was available (for me at least).

They posted last Thursday on their page that the surveys will be random now (not daily) and the amount of points will be random, too.

Thanks for the information. I must have missed the memo.

MrVietnam said:   ShadowedBlade said:   MrVietnam said:   That's strange. I did the survey today and instead of getting the regular 10 points, it gave me 16 points. I noticed this weekend today was the first time a new survey was available (for me at least).

Thanks for the information. I must have missed the memo.

Not a problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.